Discount code

Hello all,

Wondering if you could help me...

I have a code for 20% off lovehoney but can't find at the checkout where to put it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Where is the code from? Usually Lh discounts are from click-throughs and are then automatically applied. As far as I know they don't do codes in that way

Welcome BTW

Its from voucher codes.

It says to get the percentage you have to enter 'the code' and I tried doing it as a click through but it wouldnt work. I wouldn't usually ask but its the last day of the code today,

I will have another look. Thank you!

I tried it, but couldn't see anywhere to enter a code either, like I say, (quite possibly a dodgy offer to up their click-throughs/affiliate programmes?) most of the Lh offers are either on the site as reductions/multibuys etc or a click-through from an email link. A lot of those other offers don't seem to really work either, just taking you to the home page.

All I can suggest is contact Lh live chat tomorrow when it's online or send an email which they will pick up in the morning.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

It is indeed an affiliate specific offer. It is showing on my paid on results so It shouldn't be dodgy, it just wont show on the LH home page because it was an affiliate specific promotion. I cannot answer your question as to where to enter this code but I assumed that if you follow the link from which you saw the offer, it would auto deduct from the checkout. (Rather than just come directly to LH). I cant be sure of this, I have not used my affiliate links very much, bit of a noob with them. I also do not want to post the specific link here either because I do not think it is allowed and I dont wanna take someone elses sale so I would recommend going back to where you found the offer, and following their link back to Lovehoney which should auto add the discount like Miss terry said. If that doesnt work then I dunno what else to suggest except double/triple checking for that "enter code" box again during the checkout procedure. xx

It didn't auto-deduct when I tried, nor is there anywhere obvious to enter a code, when you go on vouchercodes, and click the offer the code appears on the vouchercodes site but only after you have clicked through to Lh. However, I am almost certain, Lh have no facility to enter codes like that, so not sure why the offer would be publicised when it couldn't be fulfilled and it allegedly runs out tonight, hence me thinking it was a bit dodgy somehow.

I'm not sure how click-throughs work etc, but if vouchercodes get paid on click-throughs, not necessarily sales, then having an offer like that, (even if it can't be obtained) is good for them as the person has still clicked through (if that is what drives the payment?) Not sure how to explain what I mean in written words, I'm tired with a banging headache...

I have just ordered something and there isn't anywhere to enter discount codes anywhere during checkout apart from Lovehoneys own vouchers that i can see.

There is a discount code box when rapidly checking for the latest FB offer on a Monday morning if that helps.

I know that Lh affiliates do not get paid on click throughs and only through sales so affiliates will not benefit from advertising links just to get click throughs unless they hope for a later sale, and Lovehoney are clearly not benefitting if the customer has no way to redeem the offer so it baffles me too. Lovehoney aint the kind to make fake offers, in my experience they are always genuine and this I am pretty much 100% sure is from LH and not a fake offer floating around because it came through the affili programs. Maybe a mistake has been made somewhere or we are mising something. All it says in the email I am reading is "Enter code and discount will appear in the basket page" but if there is nowhere to enter the code then .....huh? lol Like I say I do not aggresively promote my affiliate links so I am of little use right now. I wish I could help but I am no wiser x

OK, I just followed the link within my affili program. Basically, it works. It auto discounts 20% on all items in your basket (You dont need to type in any codes) but you need to go through an affiliate link that directly links to the offer. You cannot just come to LH and find it on the home page. So yes, find the original link and follow it and if the person has posted their link correctly it should auto deduct the amount in the basket. I just tried and it works fine. I guess the original OP found a link that just wasnt working right xx

Are these codes usuallynforn1st time buyers, I use the cashback system and get 8% which is not really a lot but with all the other cash back I get it soon adds up.

Hi crystalmay

Thanks for flagging this up!

It seems like Fluffbags has managed to get the 20% discount code to work. I will get this fedback to our online Trading Team though who can check to see if there's a simpler way for these codes to work in the future.

If you should stumble across any issues with checking out in the future (whether that be with discount / payment or anything else) please pop and have a chat with our Customer Care Team. They can ususally get the discount working for you.

They're contactable through the websiite, Live Chat or on 0800 011 6899.

Cheers!

Hi everyone,

I'm one of the new team tasked with working on special offers (amongst lots of other things - gulp!).

As well as on-site offers that you see on product pages that give you, say, a free lube with a selected toy, we also have some exclusive offers e.g. for people who receive our newsletter.

Exclusive offers are usually click-through offers (so when you've clicked on a link or image in our email newsletter) and we try to make the offers as relevant to the people seeing them as possible.

We've recently started to look at having a variety of exclusive click-through offers with selected partners (affiliates) - this was the first of its kind and a bit of an experiment. With these deals, it's down to the affiliate to ensure they're providing you with their unique click-through to the right place on Lovehoney.

Because they're links unique to that affiliate, we can't replicate them and they need to be chased with the affiliate providing the link.

Sorry, that wasn't as easy to explain as I thought it would be when I started replying!

Hope it explains though why not all offers are seen by everyone and why sometimes Lovehoney can't help with an affiliate's unique click-through.

:-)

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm one of the new team tasked with working on special offers (amongst lots of other things - gulp!).

As well as on-site offers that you see on product pages that give you, say, a free lube with a selected toy, we also have some exclusive offers e.g. for people who receive our newsletter.

Exclusive offers are usually click-through offers (so when you've clicked on a link or image in our http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/honeymail/) and we try to make the offers as relevant to the people seeing them as possible.

We've recently started to look at having a variety of exclusive click-through offers with selected partners (affiliates) - this was the first of its kind and a bit of an experiment. With these deals, it's down to the affiliate to ensure they're providing you with their unique click-through to the right place on Lovehoney.

Because they're links unique to that affiliate, we can't replicate them and they need to be chased with the affiliate providing the link.

Sorry, that wasn't as easy to explain as I thought it would be when I started replying!

Hope it explains though why not all offers are seen by everyone and why sometimes Lovehoney can't help with an affiliate's unique click-through.

:-)

You said it a lot better than me! lol

Thanks for the update Alice/Jess x

Hi everyone, if you follow the link below you can enter your voucher code, it will then apply the discount to your basket.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk//offers

;-)

Thank you so much, Riyo, that worked! :-D