Help with Discount Code

I tried skimming through other posts in the forum but didn’t find anything. I just got the 15% off for signing up for emails, but when I click the “claim my discount” button in the email it just takes me to the home page and nothing else. No code no nothing. Am I not looking in the right place?

Edit: I now see that I can add things to my cart and the discount is applied but it’s on the UK website and I’m in the US. Switching over to the US website doesn’t transfer the code :upside_down_face: Do I need to contact customer support or is it really even worth it lol

Hey! If you add stuff to your basket on that page it should apply on the checkout automatically (that’d what I’ve always done!) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you add something to the basket, does the code show at all? Or is there anything in the email that gives a code? (Sometimes there is a code in the small print)

If not, probably best to contact customer care directly

1 Like

Hi it hS happened to me before too - if you start adding stuff to your basket it should automatically take of 15%

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll try that here in a minute :blush:

Edited to add that it’s directing me to the UK site, but I’m in the US :sob:

If you get on livechat they’ll be able to automatically apply it to your cart and you can check that it’s working :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like