distract me please....

books that is*

so is this what we do on here, im pretty new to all this posting community stuff so i apologise if im off the pace of things :)

I feel that we have lost the plot some how, perhaps we got distracted, wait a minute, that was the whole point!

tiggerish wrote:

TTurtle dont leave pretty please :P

i thought it was funny, but a stream lined version of hex would have been even better :D

Haha well I was almost about to crack the one about the stationary cupboard but thought better of it :p

tiggerish wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

tiggerish wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

My brother is full of absolutely useless information I have no idea how it's measured either. Apparently that's the factoid that made Douglas Adams decide that the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42 though.

great, if the answer to everything is 42 ive just solved alot of problems! lol

But what was the question?

question-s!!!!

You have to have read Hitchikers, or watch the film, or the TV series, or listen to the radio series to understand this! What is the ultimate question?

TTurtle wrote:

tiggerish wrote:

TTurtle dont leave pretty please :P

i thought it was funny, but a stream lined version of hex would have been even better :D

Haha well I was almost about to crack the one about the stationary cupboard but thought better of it :p

oh-ho stationary, NOW we're talking...

Riddler001 wrote:

so is this what we do on here, im pretty new to all this posting community stuff so i apologise if im off the pace of things :)

youre doing alright so far lol

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

I feel that we have lost the plot some how, perhaps we got distracted, wait a minute, that was the whole point!

thankfully, thats precisely what i havent done! look at me being a good girl and not having a hissy fit :P

hahahahaha

Liam Gallagher, Russell Brand, George Michael, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell...

Christ, it's a good job they don't do drug tests for the closing ceremony.

xrd-man, oddly, i started hitchhikers a couple of times and have never finished it, really should

TTurtle wrote:

hahahahaha

I think LH need a 'like' button, like facebook

xrd_man wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

hahahahaha

agreed

aww you LH guys are awesome!

tiggerish wrote:

xrd_man wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

hahahahaha

agreed

yeah who paid who for the pleasurelol

Hi Lickmadick,

Know who'd I be inclined to pay by nva found it necessary yet, lol

Horny Cook_A_Too

Its a fact, the included angle between your eyes the sun and the rainbow is constant, if you see a rainbow from a car it moves with the car additionally the number of horses arses and horses is exactly equal.