seems empty

where is everyone today, it seems empty in here lol

I think they must be all out enjoying the sunshine

No sunshine here at the moment. Ive quite a few friends on line at present. X

I think I just have ghosts online at present, the chat system isnt logging people out once they have gone

Its lovely and sunny here, we are taking the kids out later on, but right now I think I need a sleep

... I just had to check out the window for signs of sunlight ;D

It's certainly warm and bright, but overcast, so not quite beach weather! I would much prefer it to either rain or shine- make up your mind!

Anyway, it's a Saturday, so I guess most people are out or spending time with their OH's or chilling with friends for the weekend... Sadly, I'm about to go to work for a couple of hours, and the OH is 130 miles away ;_;

I just arrived to London and I want lunch, bed (I was travelling almost 24hours) and then party in the evening

visiting my family!!

we had no sun at all today,

I have just returned from an afternoon out round town in the sun.

Just having a cuppa then a shower which should be just in time for the OH returning from a hard days work.

Judging by the text he just sent me I doubt I will be online till late tomorrow

sexystockings wrote:

I have just returned from an afternoon out round town in the sun.

Just having a cuppa then a shower which should be just in time for the OH returning from a hard days work.

Judging by the text he just sent me I doubt I will be online till late tomorrowExternal Media

Irrelevant I know, but I really like your pic!

I just had a lovely shower and indulged in a face mask... The sun's just starting to peek out now as it sets here. Very pretty though!

I spent the day gardening, got a set of plants meant to create a cottage garden but they were beyond dismal, my mum ended upgiving me some of her ones that spread along with some pansy's to go with my 150 bulbs (100 still to arrive). Looks good now so will look great when the bulbs grow.

Have at least got some colour on my pale and pasty face for a change even though it was kinda cool and overcast.

Booties wrote:

Irrelevant I know, but I really like your pic!

Thanks. One of those casual not posed for ones my OH took one night.

Love yours too, just hope you get to use those restraints on the OHExternal Media