distract me please....

or an gonna end up going upstairs to have what will be a maaahooosive arguement with my completely unfathomable OH!!!

We dont ever have really big arguements and although stuff needs to be said, it doesnt need to be said tonight.(for lots of reasons)

so please, someone lovely, give me something else to think about!!

*Looks around frantically for something to distract you*

Um, uhh, umm... Rainbows only occur when the sunlight hits the rain at an angle of 42 degrees?

Hope you're okay, lovely x

Whats the weather like were you are? (British habbits die hard)

oooo i like rainbows :)

how do you know that? how can that be measured?? (genuinely curious)

thanks, am ok, just a little tired of talking in circles.. x

xrd_man wrote:

Whats the weather like were you are? (British habbits die hard)

well a thunderstorm or downpour would suit my mood(plus i could dance in the rain if we had a downpour) however its currently hot,muggy and dry lol

My brother is full of absolutely useless information I have no idea how it's measured either. Apparently that's the factoid that made Douglas Adams decide that the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42 though.

I am a small grey machine that sits in the corner beeping and quotes random info such as 'the sun is 93 million miles from earth'

What am I?

cheer_up wrote:

My brother is full of absolutely useless information I have no idea how it's measured either. Apparently that's the factoid that made Douglas Adams decide that the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42 though.

That is quite cool!

Tiggerish, do you have a book to read, another world to escape too?

cheer_up wrote:

Hope you okay! Not sure if i come under the lovely person catagory but im always up for a chat :) x

Cheer up - thanks for the info..you sounds like you know some weird and wonderful things haha

TTurtle wrote:

I am a small grey machine that sits in the corner beeping and quotes random info such as 'the sun is 93 million miles from earth'

What am I?

Bloody irritating, by the sounds of it.

cheer_up wrote:

great, if the answer to everything is 42 ive just solved alot of problems! lol

cheer_up wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

What am I?

Bloody irritating, by the sounds of it.

Oh you're such a party pooper! I'm a facts-machine! (fax machine.....)
Ok leaving thread and never coming back

TTurtle wrote:

What am I?

ummmmmm..................... a streamlined version of hex?

tiggerish wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

It's either 42 or shopping or chocolate. The first has yet to solve ANY of my problems, aside from confusing whoever I'm arguing with, but I've found great joy and solace in the latter two ;)

And oh my God, Turtle, that joke actually made me laugh. What is my life?

tiggerish wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

But what was the question?

xrd_man wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

That is quite cool!

Tiggerish, do you have a book to read, another world to escape too?

oh i have books, just far too wound up to read any of them :s lol

Riddler001 wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

Hope you okay! Not sure if i come under the lovely person catagory but im always up for a chat :) x

Cheer up - thanks for the info..you sounds like you know some weird and wonderful things haha

thanks, am not okay ok, but am ok if that makes any sense at all!

TTurtle dont leave pretty please :P

i thought it was funny, but a stream lined version of hex would have been even better :D

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

tiggerish wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

But what was the question?

question-s!!!!

haha it makes sense dont worry! so im a bit confused on this thread! where we at now?

done with the weird jokes or? :P

i can never be bothered reading them..always seem busy doing something pointless!