Distract me!!!!

I'm home alone this week, i'm sure you're expecting me to be excited, but the landing light just blew....i'm scared of the dark and now (because i'm crazy) convinced there is an axe murderer in my kitchen lol. Depressingly i've never changed a lightbulb and do't even know where we keep them! I'm so not designed to live alone...

so long story short i need some distractions from the crazy place that is my mind......plus my shipment of sex toys didn't arrive today because apparently its too big for my letterbox so i have to go pick it up wednesday :( much sadness so i can't use that to distract me...

interesting.....i also have no idea how tyo do that! my god how will i survive in the real world! Thank god for boyfriends who actually know how to survive lol

Learn how to do it! Don't rely on man!

You must have some other lights in the house

i have tonnes of lights but cos this one is kinda central, to get the same effect i have 3 lights on lol......i'm such a loser haha

headsouth wrote:

When I was a student my housemate decided we needed a new vacuum cleaner because it wasn't sucking very well. I decided to change the bag.

Oh... thats just bad. Quite bad to admit this but ive been watching "Young, dumb and living off mum" and can't believe a 201 yr old had NEVER made a cup of coffee to tea in her life! How can people be SO non functional. At 21 I was cooking full cooked dinners, looking after a baby, keeping a house which included any maintenance that was needed =S. No reflection on you ofcourse WP hun, being in a dark house on ure own can be very scary.

Nah there's no axe wielding killer - he'd be carrying a knife from the kitchen.... Sorry just kidding! You'll be fine just be careful with any candles - the amount of time the fire brigade got called out to the flats I stayed in Uni due to melting wax etc.....

grrrr, meant to be "a 21yr old had NEVER made a cup of coffee" Be a miricle if she could survive to 201tyrs if she was that lazy lol

Malteser81 wrote:

headsouth wrote:

When I was a student my housemate decided we needed a new vacuum cleaner because it wasn't sucking very well. I decided to change the bag.

Oh... thats just bad. Quite bad to admit this but ive been watching "Young, dumb and living off mum" and can't believe a 201 yr old had NEVER made a cup of coffee to tea in her life! How can people be SO non functional. At 21 I was cooking full cooked dinners, looking after a baby, keeping a house which included any maintenance that was needed =S. No reflection on you ofcourse WP hun, being in a dark house on ure own can be very scary.

hehe dw i'm a 19 year old who can cook full meals, plus do the dishes afterwards ;P i'm pretty good at keeping the house (with the exception of changing lightbulbs and vacuum cleaner bags) i just hate being home alone....

well after this episode i would make a small note to self:

1: discover where your lightbulb stash is

2: if you dont have many........get a stockload in

2: learn to replace them.........and like Telmachus said............dont rely on a man!!!!

toxycat wrote:

2: learn to replace them.........and like Telmachus said............dont rely on a man!!!!

Very much agreed to...... I completly changed 2 full light sockets on my own the other week...... oh I was SOOO proud. Didnt even electocute myself either! Woooo hoooo lol

toxycat wrote:

lol i plan to.....its all good in the hood though lol i'm sufficiently distracted

wenchiepie wrote:

I'm home alone this week, i'm sure you're expecting me to be excited, but the landing light just blew....i'm scared of the dark and now (because i'm crazy) convinced there is an axe murderer in my kitchen lol. Depressingly i've never changed a lightbulb and do't even know where we keep them! I'm so not designed to live alone...

so long story short i need some distractions from the crazy place that is my mind......plus my shipment of sex toys didn't arrive today because apparently its too big for my letterbox so i have to go pick it up wednesday :( much sadness so i can't use that to distract me...

Take your mind of it and tell us what is in your order! (unless thats a bit too personal)

I just love getting LoveHoney parcels!

bumble wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

Take your mind of it and tell us what is in your order! (unless thats a bit too personal)

I just love getting LoveHoney parcels!

nah thats fine, i bought 2 of the ophoria finger vibes. I have it in blue but got it in green and yellow lol well it is discontinued (and utterly fabulous).....and a bottle of lube and a tracey cox supersex silicone love ring

i love getting them, its so exciting!

wenchiepie wrote:

i bought 2 of the ophoria finger vibes. I have it in blue but got it in green and yellow lol well it is discontinued (and utterly fabulous).....and a bottle of lube and a tracey cox supersex silicone love ring

i love getting them, its so exciting!

Wow WP hun..... u could have a full hand of them soon, would be one heck of an orgasm with that =D

hehe true....i left the blue at the Ohs so i wanted one for home, and a spare in case one breaks, seeing as i adore it so much! i'm 2 colours away from a rainbow of them lol

Malteser81 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Very much agreed to...... I completly changed 2 full light sockets on my own the other week...... oh I was SOOO proud. Didnt even electocute myself either! Woooo hoooo lol

lol......well check your bad self out.......im impressed!!!

i admit myself when i was younger i was hopeless.......but i had to learn when i got my own place.............so get changing those lightbulbs wenchiepie!!

I go on a general rule of "I can figure it out" - I can figure out most things, and if I can't there's always google.

Can't you "think" like the light bulb buyer in your house and suss out where the bulbs might be?

Ours are in the garage in a broken bread bin (don't ask) - or a utility room would be a good place to look.

In the same place as the spare batteries? Or next to the tool box?

Adx

i rang dad, we have no spares left :( apparently we've had a spree of bulbs breaking lol says smething about the last batch we bought methinks.....

A riddle for you then:

What is green on a Sunday, red on a Friday but black on Christmas eve?