Oh no you don't!

I'm rather sad right now. I should be having fun with my vibrator right now. Alas...

My bedroom door is actually two doors that open in the middle. To stop people peeping through the gap while I'm pleasuring myself, I have a long piece of fabric which I tape over the gap so they can't see in. So, I'm in the mood for some fun, then discover, the fabric is gone. Mum's been in my room yet again, and it could be absolutely anywhere. It is nowhere to be found. I bet she's thrown it out.

I also have two sponges I put behind my bedposts to stop them banging the walls and alerting the rest of my family when me and my boyfriend are having sex. Those have disappeared recently too. I feel like my sex life is being sabotaged.

Does anyone else have any stories of being up for some fun and then something or other completely cutting you off?

Oh no, that's terrible! I'm so glad I don't live at home anymore, I couldn't cope with that at all.

Luckily, my housemates will only make fun of me and my noisemaking after the fact... but I do remember being in a friend's house recently and putting her poor housemates off! She lives with a couple, and having taken over the kitchen downstairs with my friend, they obviously decided to go upstairs for some quality time. After a few minutes, me and my friend become aware of rhythmic bed noises from upstairs - and having a few glasses of wine in us, we went silent for a minute, then BURST out laughing! Cue the immediate cessation of all noise from upstairs... and they didn't start again! I think we put them off their stroke, poor guys! I felt awful!

What like getting down and naked for the first time ever while her family went for their New Year's Eve walk... we locked the door.... and then they came back- EARLY !!!!! I stayed, but an awesome silence!!!

TB

What about sticking up a few black bin bags over the spot?

If I was in that position I would ask my Mom where they are and ask why she's poking about my room moving/taking away my stuff.

Sometimes people will come home early and I have to stop, otherwise they'll hear. My Mom knows I have my rabbit and she isn't judgemental about it (thank God) but I also don't want her to know when I'm using it. =P

someone always seems to come upstairs for the bathroom when me and the OH are having our naughty time, dunno if they do it on purpose or not though! lol its not to bad now though as my man has his own place now :-D and we can do what we like when like with no fear :P its bloody brilliant!

Dxx

At my girlfriends grans I was blocked at EVERY oppurtunity alone upstairs... except 1 very frustrating 5mins!

1 whole week might not sound alot but at the time it was a long distance relationship making it even more frustrating... I don't handle frustration well.