One item ticked off the fantasy list...

I've been house-sitting for my parents this weekend and it struck me... with all the trees they have the garden is fairly well secluded...

So last night once I judged it late / dark enough that the neighbours wouldn't see anything through the trees I ventured outside with a few toys. It was amazing!

I don't know if it was just the thrill that I might get seen / caught but it was one of the best solo sessions I've ever had, lying on the grass looking up at the moon & clouds thrusting a dildo in and out of my arse...

Just need to find an excuse to come here with the OH some time when my parents aren't here again....

Now, if I remember rightly one of the questionnaire posts on here had something about outside in a thunderstorm.... how to manage to convince my parents to go away at short enough notice once we know there's one coming.... *lol*

AnalLover wrote:

I've been house-sitting for my parents this weekend and it struck me... with all the trees they have the garden is fairly well secluded...

So last night once I judged it late / dark enough that the neighbours wouldn't see anything through the trees I ventured outside with a few toys. It was amazing!

I don't know if it was just the thrill that I might get seen / caught but it was one of the best solo sessions I've ever had, lying on the grass looking up at the moon & clouds thrusting a dildo in and out of my arse... External Media

Just need to find an excuse to come here with the OH some time when my parents aren't here again....

Now, if I remember rightly one of the questionnaire posts on here had something about outside in a thunderstorm.... how to manage to convince my parents to go away at short enough notice once we know there's one coming.... *lol*

lucky you!! anything outside in the garden is lots of fun. all goes back to the whole nearly getting coaught stuff. such a thrill!! x

Oh, and also: thanks to whoever it was on here that suggested using an upturned bowl for putting a dildo on... that worked great too (I can't remember who it was or what thread it was in but THANK-YOU!!! )

mrs and i tried the new trampoline when it turned up.

nothing better in the middle of the night than to venture outside and boing boing boing.

great if your really lazy too

br04dyz wrote:

nothing better in the middle of the night than to venture outside and boing boing boing.

great if your really lazy too External Media

No fair i want bouncy sex but our only neighbour is soooooooooooo nosey and an insomniac!

Jazzy wrote:

br04dyz wrote:

No fair i want bouncy sex but our only neighbour is soooooooooooo nosey and an insomniac!

put on a show!!! x

Lucky! I've always wanted to use a toy outside. But I still suckishly live at home, so I can't do anything fun.

Well I can, but it has to be done stealthily :)

If you are going to have sex in a thunderstorm, stay away from any trees, don't carry anything made of metal or carbon fibre i.e. fishing rods (as to why you'd have these with you I have no idea), and make sure the missus isn't wearing an underwire bra, to minimise the chance of being struck by lightning.

I was put of the idea of sex in a thunderstorm by a story on from the Darwin awards. When an American couple having sex got struck by lightning, the girl died, the lad survived and was fused to his now extinct partner (in exactly the way your thinking of), the lad was sick and then passed out. After a certain amount of time later, the lad was woken by a crunching noise, he opened his eyes to see a bear had been attracted by the smell of roasted meat and sick and was munching on his girlfriend. Understandably has passed out again and woke up in hospital where he had been surgically removed from his partner.

The doctor said his penis now resembled a small burned cauliflower!

Just thought I'd mention the (somewhat remote) dangers of sex in a thunderstorm, safe sex isn't always as simple as a condom.

Dude... too much info. Ew.

Maybe just in the rain then rather than a thunderstorm.... the reason I could do it outside is because of all the trees! Definitely don't fancy the idea of ending up like that Darwin Award winner Though bears aren't that common in Berkshire *lol*

Jimbo J wrote:

If you are going to have sex in a thunderstorm, stay away from any trees, don't carry anything made of metal or carbon fibre i.e. fishing rods (as to why you'd have these with you I have no idea), and make sure the missus isn't wearing an underwire bra, to minimise the chance of being struck by lightning.

I was put of the idea of sex in a thunderstorm by a story on from the Darwin awards. When an American couple having sex got struck by lightning, the girl died, the lad survived and was fused to his now extinct partner (in exactly the way your thinking of), the lad was sick and then passed out. After a certain amount of time later, the lad was woken by a crunching noise, he opened his eyes to see a bear had been attracted by the smell of roasted meat and sick and was munching on his girlfriend. Understandably has passed out again and woke up in hospital where he had been surgically removed from his partner.

The doctor said his penis now resembled a small burned cauliflower!

Just thought I'd mention the (somewhat remote) dangers of sex in a thunderstorm, safe sex isn't always as simple as a condom.

i read that one. easily the funniest (and perhaps saddest) story ive ever heard!! x

Jazzy wrote:

br04dyz wrote:

best part is the trampoline was/is level with there back room window - so if they happened to wonder into that room and turn the light on it would be a show External Media (he's a bit old, so might have been an ambulance job too External Media

br04dyz wrote:

Jazzy wrote:

br04dyz wrote:

best part is the trampoline was/is level with there back room window - so if they happened to wonder into that room and turn the light on it would be a show External Media (he's a bit old, so might have been an ambulance job too External Media

then you wouldnt have to worry about him anymore, yay!!!

........... is that a bad thing to say? x

Not really, at least the guy would have died like a true hero: with a boner in his pants. Try explain that to his grandkids.

Eww Jimbo J. That's completely ruined the romanticism of sex in a thunderstorm for me :(

Disco Dave wrote:

Not really, at least the guy would have died like a true hero: with a boner in his pants. Try explain that to his grandkids.

i would take that job!! making death funny. ace!! x

Disco Dave wrote:

External Media evil get - lol

them were the days though External Media