Ditch the fleshlight?

Now Ive used the fleshlight for so long that I just absolutely love it but now with the emergence of the Tenga Flip Hole Im at crossroads, this new black edition has me over the edge. Who should I pledge my allegiance to?
Who do you salute to? Sign off below....

jackador123 wrote:

Now Ive used the fleshlight for so long that I just absolutely love it but now with the emergence of the Tenga Flip Hole Im at crossroads, this new black edition has me over the edge. Who should I pledge my allegiance to?

Is there a reason you must choose one and exclude another? Why not enjoy both?

Dunca1348 wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

jackador123 wrote:

Do we not all have our favorite toys , whitch we use most of the time.

Having favourites means also having less favoured toys. So how does having favourites mean that any "allegiance" must be pledged to them over others?

Well all i would add is buy the Tenga and enjoy both, like yourself i enjoy my fleshlite speedbump and its a great tool, but why limit yourself to one toy to have fun on :) So get it and enjoy them both, i plan to.

Lubyanka wrote:

Having favourites means also having less favoured toys. So how does having favourites mean that any "allegiance" must be pledged to them over others?

Think it's just a turn of phrase! It's natural that we have a favourite, I know I enjoy all my toys, but the rabbit is definitely my favourite - it's my "if I could only have one toy" toy :)

well we all have a personal preference don't we. and im just putting feeler out there to see if i should change my ways and try something new and from your feedback it seems maybe i will so when the black editions out, a order will be coming LH's way

Dunca1348 wrote:

Tried the smooth fleshlight didn't like it so tenga .

Perhaps J123 you should try the Flip and see if you like, you may prefer it (if I’m allowed to use that phrase without someone getting upset), you may not.

In my case I had stopped using a FL a few years before the Flip came out because I just went off it, tried the Flip and loved it immediately. The FL remains in the garage gathering dust.

You seemed quite happy with your FL, for me the two feel very different, you might like both, you might prefer one or the other, you decide.

shellyboo wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Think it's just a turn of phrase! It's natural that we have a favourite, I know I enjoy all my toys, but the rabbit is definitely my favourite - it's my "if I could only have one toy" toy :)

I have a few different toys, but there's definitely two that are my favourites. That's not to say I dont use the others at all. Sometimes its nice to have a change!

Lubyanka wrote:

jackador123 wrote:

We're not all poly Lubyanka...External Media I agree though... I wouldn't throw it out, might prove useful!

personally i cant comment on the benifits of one over the other but if i were you i wouldnt get rid of the fleshlight till you have had a few goes with the tenga and decide if you like it or not

Does no one think these sex toys for men are small? Recently bought the 6" pussy handjob and have torn it putting it on! So now I'm looking at other ones and they're only like 0.25 inches wide. Any suggestions please?

They do stretch to accommodate you - plus some are super tight to add to the sensations!

x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17376

x

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17376

x

YES OK!? LOL I know it's there, taunting me!

That wasn't aimed at you hun! Just to let the people of the thread know.

Why don't you batter you eyes at LH?!!

x

Nexas wrote:

*dances in a circle* I've got one coming!

I've said it before and I'll say it again! That's one lucky boy! Let us know how it goes hun!! External Media

x

Lol instead of empty bottles on your windowsil you can have a pair of drying Flip Holes!!

x

2P'sInApod wrote:

Does no one think these sex toys for men are small?

Yes, as I posted previously I have had similar problems in the past, which can be really disappointing.

.LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

A lot of descriptions now have the maximum internal girth listed in them so you can see what will fit you.

That is helpful, but I am still wondering exactly how the figures are measured. I assume all these toys are basically elastic, so at what point of the stretch is the "maximum", i.e might it be getting really tight by then?

Refering to the new Black Fliphole, I notice it says it can handle an increased maximum of 2.5", compared to the original models 2". The decription also states a doubling of canal diameter from 0.5" to 1". Can anyone confirm that it really is that much better at accomodating above average girths, even though in the photos it appears to only have the same diameter opening as the original model? Thanks.

Nexas is your man to ask - after this weekend he will have both editions to compare and contrast!

x

thanks Nexas, I will look out for your verdict on your new 'threesome'

I have had a fleshlight wonder wave for the last 9 months and love it but am now saving for the Tenga Flip Black.

I'll still be having fun with my fleshlight but cannot wait to try out all the bumps of the flip! Trying the side by side during a session sounds like a lot of fun!