DIYS sex toys

There are some real kinksters on these message boards so I wondered what types of home made sex toys you have come up with? I would say my humbler with clips to attach to ankle cuffs is my best so far. Made a few other things but nothing to brag about.

1 Like

Made a rotating tube device. The tube had some subtle internal ribs and had a suitable internal diameter to go over my erection by about two inches. Set it on very slow speed, added some lube. Amazing hands free orgasms.
Also recently made a wooden spanking paddle with extra long handle and fitted some metal studs on one face. Longer handle = longer strokes

@be3169
I husband us a craftsman with wood and has made a lot of spanking paddles and last year made a spanking bench with restraints and it looks stunning

1 Like

Yes, I had forgotten about making some paddles myself. Most of my DIYS toys were rope based and a couple that were penis based hardware.

1 Like

The furthest I’ve gone is using deodorant bottles and a few other nice shaped ones for anal play :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I might carve up a wooden dildo for if she’s really naughty

But seriously haven’t actually made any diy home toys. Main one i need to look at as only started was a hook for the ceiling for a swing :slight_smile:

1 Like