homemade?

hubby was being all secretive on the laptop one night and wouldnt let me see, seeing as we are swingers i wasnt getting suspicious or anything but got excited about what he was planning. i got to use the laptop after a while but he had used the "incognito" webpage. Anyway i just left it and then i was typing something in and up popped, homemadefuckingmachine.com im still waiting for him to make it ( as usual) but wondered, what is your favourite homemade or alternative sex toy? xx

I love using ice dildos in the summer, very cold though

We have used a homemade spreader bar and cane

I've only ever improvised with household objects and foodstuff - but the best I have ever seen is from a friend of mine, who managed to take the blades off a men's shaver and attach a wooden door knob to the vibrating mechanism.

Let's just say the door knob was well varnished.

Ummmm i'm getting idea's now home made stuff sounds fab.

Naughtywildfun90 we're also fellow swingers *waves* xx

i know and have played (BDSM) with someone who made their own fucking machine, it was interesting.

ive frozen lube, and used ice cubes but i've not improvised anything really

i will confess to having used a vodka bottle, only the neck though, couldnt fit the rest it, way too wide for me! and an old hairbrush, ill try anything once, me xx

I don't think I've ever made anything per se - but improvised

• Wooden spoon is great for spanking
  • Pegs for the obvious
  • Some garden bamboo used with rope as a spreader bar
  • An empty ketchup bottle (the ones with the non messy lids) and filled it with icy water as a punishment. Very intense power since it has the plastic lid inside
  • A wooden spoon with the spoon bit cut off and used as a gag - secured with a headband going on the outside of the head. Hard to explain that one

chopsticks as a tounge gag. get the submissive to stick their tounge out, put chopsticks either side and secure with rubber bands

I am at some point going to make a device for the fleshlight to move up and down on its own...

i once used a razor handle as an anal dildo....it bloody well hurt lol

You're not the only one to have tried that gunther! Sounds like my attempt went better than your did...

My friends husband made a life size human cage, it's pretty cool, and looks really well made.

I've made ice toys before and body dust/ sugars.

I have a lot of custom made toys which aren't home made but are made by smaller companies. I'm also looking into making my own toy, though mostly just so me, as it will be handmade. I just have to do a lot more research before I can make it.