DO ANYBODY TAKE NOTICE OF OTHER REVIEWS ON PRODUCTS

hi just wondered if anybody really took any notice of reviews left by buyers of products

i look at it that may not have suited that person but may be ok for me

would a neg review put you off from buying

i just bought japense cock sleeves which dont have good reviews but i thought well it may just be people who bought dont like

Capital letters are considerd shouting, you might wanna edit your post while you still can. :)

sorry didnt realise

dont mean to shout

dont know how to edit title

YES! I BASE MY PURCHASES ON THESE REVIEWS FELLA!

Just like on other websites I think real people give honest opinions to help others.

SG

I read reviews, though often to help me write mine. When I'm writing a product review I always find it helpful to read if anyone had any problems with the toy, then when testing I can see if I experience the same problems. It's same when someone meantion a good thing about a toy, I see if I experience it too.

When buying toys, sometimes I will read the review, though most of the toys I pruchase don't have reviews . Sometimes I don't read all the review when I see something I just have to own. Partly becuaes it's like reading a review of a book, where the review gives away the whole plot. I like to have some surpises =)

Yes I do, I think that they are really important, but if I am testing a product I don't like to read other reviews until I have tested and written mine, I like to just base my reviews on my experiences, I guess we are all different though in our methods.

I think you should take note of the reveiws but i make my own mind up someones hate is anothers delight!

I always read the reviews. They help me a lot when deciding which toy to choose. However I rarely click on "Yes" or "No" to "Was this review helpful to you?"

I think I should start doing that.

I do read reviews here, not all, but I do. And sometimes I do decide if I want to give the product a try based on reviews. Plus it also gives me some idea about how other write their reviews. I am trying to do mine as helpful as possible for those who are considering the product and are bit unsure about it.

Reminds me I still have few reviews to write lol

I read all of them and take a mental note of what applies to me.

I enjoy reading them anyway!

i read the reviews but tbh if at first, i don't like the look of it, i pass it over, if i like the look and the reviews take my fancy, then i go for it.

Blueeyes82, it is natural - I won't read the reviews for a fleshlight for example, lol. :)

Definitely, and it's one of the reasons I started writing reviews of my own stuff in the first place!

Negatives are definitely useful, even the 'cons' listed in a positive review, because very few products will actually be perfect, and if I can know up front what's wrong with them, then I can know if it's a flaw that counts for me or not. I've actually been convinced to buy a product based on a negative review more often than not, as someone complaining that it's too big/too strong/whatever actually mean that it's exactly what I'm looking for. One set of stockings I got because a reviewer marked them down for being overly short, which in 90% of cases is a bad thing, but when I tend to have trouble filling most average stockings - I'm titchy - then something that's too short is perfect on me (and they were!). Of course, some negatives have indeed stopped me buying something, when it's a flaw rather than a preference, and it's certainly useful to be able to write it off and spend the money on something different which I'll be happy with.

So, in short, yes I read the reviews, yes negatives are *very* useful and much appreciated, but no there's nothing wrong with buying soemthing with a heap of negatives if you still think it'll suit you in ways it didn't suit them.

Absolutely, it's the closest we can get to looking a product over in person. I find the really long reviews hard to follow though so I often give up on them half way through. Unfortunately that's usually about the point they leave off discussing the packaging. %-)

If I buy something because of a review, I tend to wait until I've used it to vote that the review was helpful. Sometimes the reviews are way better than the toys.

Yes I always read the reviews and base my decision on them. Sometimes even a negative can be a positive if something is too short and that person is 5 foot 9 inches tall then I know it will probably be just right for me.

Of course the wonderful lovehoney returns policy also helps, if you make the wrong decision you can always return the item but the reviews certainly cut down on the number of returns I have had to make.

Yes i read reviews, not just for LH tho i do it for booking hotels etc to. Im fussy when it comes to where im staying lol.
I tend to take more note of the reviews when it comes to the Lingere and Clothing tho as being small i dont want to buy something what would be more suited for a taller person etc.

I always read reviews, helps you get a better understanding of the product. I would never buy a product unless I could read a review first as I wouldn't know what to expect. X

I read reviews for almost everything, for hotels or shops etc i use independant companys reviews instead of the on site filtered ones (vodafone deleted a negative review of mine on a phone that 6 broke with in 2weeks due to a smaller speaker jack wire nothing horrible in the review just explained the fault) but i dont read the sizing bits, really since i have a wierd frame, small built big bust almost looks fake somedays or like ive got a stuffed bra lol i tend to read for quality like it didnt blow up or break in the first few uses.

I always read the reviews, it really does help me decide. Especially when it comes to buying lingerie, some pieces just don't fit my big boobs/slim bottom figure. (Very frustrating) so reading others comments can sway me off if I don't think it will fit comfortably. I always write reviews too, its important to see what others who've tried a product thought of it. Reviews are important I think :)

SBB

i always read the reviews, especially on underwear as this can be so varying on the sizes and the material, so find this helpful when choosing item