DO ANYBODY TAKE NOTICE OF OTHER REVIEWS ON PRODUCTS

I definitely read them. Even for products I don’t think I’ll buy, if there is a lot of chat around an item I’m usually intrigued to see what all the fuss is about. For products I’m actively thinking of purchasing a string of negative reviews will put me off. I know many years ago when I bought my first vibrator the reviews were very helpful. Surely this is the wonderful thing about LH compared to certain high street stores.

I read them, the more reviews on a single item means you can judge what they're like by looking a what the majority of people think about it.

I find the reviews helpful, I also find it helpful if the people doing the reviews say how experienced they are with similar things if they're a novice or used lots of other products before. It's also helpful whith buying lingerie if the reviewers say what size they are and how well they fit for their size and height.

Definitely agree with you there Mrs A. Its so helpful when you buying clothes if people say what size/height they are and how it fitted.

i read the reviews and find they do help, my OH looks at the comments for sizing when getting outfits and lingerie. A negative review hasn’t put me off yet

I like reading reviews becuase they can give you new ideas for that product. When I purchased the Thrust someone said that the side door can be use to prop up the toy to dry the sleeve without laying it down which could potentially pick up dust. I thought it was a great idea and gave him credit when I wrote my review.

I read the reviews. If a product has overall poor reviews I wouldn't buy it, but if it has ok or good reviews I read the reviews to see if it is what I am looking for.

I find it useful to see if the same points keep being raised, as this may help to determine if there is a recurring problem with something, or whether someone was just unlucky and got a bad example of an otherwise good item.

Sometimes other reviews may give me ideas I would not have otherwise considered regarding ways to use a toy.

Also read them and also always write about what we have brought as i find them really helpful

i always read them find them helpful and useful on what im buying, i would miss if they were not reviewed

Have read reviews on all the items I have been buying, V helpful and fun when looking for ideas.

I read the reviews too, they have been very usefull.

No...fraid not !

I read reviews, especially if I'm unsure between two products. I think they are useful to see how others have got on with it but I understand each person is different also

I do. Bought the pearlshine 9 inch vibe recently based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews. My oh hated it :(

I always read reviews. If an item doesnt have reviews I take a lot more time to decide to buy if I buy at all. Like already mentioned, even bad reviews help me to make the right decisions and sometimes what is a negative for one person is a positive for me and vice versa.

Sex toys are so personal and everyone has such tastes that I like reading reviews to get an overall feel for the product or item and decide if it fits into my criteria then

I find reviews very helpful, but at the end of the day the reviews are only a guide. I have bought toys which have lots and lots of great views only to find that they don'y do much for me..

The lovehoney happy rabbits which i have had in Gspot (Black) and Natural (Red) are one example of a popular rabbit but not to my taste!! . And yet i LOVE silicone.

I still think that reviews are a big help though.

for me it depends on how the review is written and the bad points that somebody highlights. If it's that the orgasm didn't take them to mars like the box said then it's just because they don't know how to use it. If they say it was brilliant but it shredded me to pieces they know how to use it and that's an honest review x

I read the reviews and like writing them too. If a product has a lower rating and with good reason supported by the review i'l look for a similar product at a price i'm happy to pay. Negative reviews can sometimes stop me if theres enough reviews, surely if so many people dislike a product then its likely I could too. However if it's bought from LH then you could always return it for something you would be happier with, thanks to lovehoney's amazing customer service!

i always read reviews as well before i buy, and like others tend to be put off a purchase if it has no reviews or negative reviews unless its really something i like the look of.

Thanks for all your positive comments about the review system at Lovehoney! It's great to read that many of you find them helpful, and that reading about a real person's experience can help you make a decision.

When I'm buying a product online (even from LH!) I read all the reviews and even the negative reviews help me - often if the person highlights things they didn't like, such as shape or material, I can make a decision based on how I feel about those things, issues which I wouldn't have considered before.

Plus, with items from Lovehoney, even if it has rave reviews but it just didn't rock my world, I know I can return it! Win-win!

I always read the reviews and I always write a review for a LH product. I think they're so important and can really help someone choose the product that's right for them. I find if I'm interested in a product that doesn't have any reviews yet, I'll always look for a similar product that does, rather than buy the one that isn't rated.