do i have to tell my boyfriend if he asks?

paige95 wrote:

i never lie to my boyfriend but he asked if i use/have a vibrator and i said no. its true i do not have but my girl friend introduced me to hers for 2 tries.

are guys ok about it or offended:(

If he asked he probably is pretty open or even keen on the idea! If he didn't like toys he probably would never think to bring them up. Him asking shows he is curious about it. If I were you I would just tell him, it's not a lie that is unforgivable and he will in all likelihood totally understand why you were reluctant to tell him.

also as a couple others have said I personally would not use another persons toy, particularly if it's made of a porous material....but even if not...just something to think about. Hygiene is important! :) x

Entered in error!

MissChar wrote:

paige95 wrote:

i never lie to my boyfriend but he asked if i use/have a vibrator and i said no. its true i do not have but my girl friend introduced me to hers for 2 tries.

are guys ok about it or offended:(

If he asked he probably is pretty open or even keen on the idea! If he didn't like toys he probably would never think to bring them up. Him asking shows he is curious about it. If I were you I would just tell him, it's not a lie that is unforgivable and he will in all likelihood totally understand why you were reluctant to tell him.

also as a couple others have said I personally would not use another persons toy, particularly if it's made of a porous material....but even if not...just something to think about. Hygiene is important! :) x

True if I ask my gf questions about what she's done then its usualy me fishing for a green light to say 'well lets do it'.

mr&mrs,
good, i like being honest:)

sexynurse,
he asked if i have used or have one:(

pr4,
i might tell him then, i hope he buys hehe

alwayshot,
your so lucky!
i did it in front of my gf and she said watchimg is fun.
my bf might like watching too if his throbber isnt
jealous.

myghost,
my bf makes me orgasm in the sack but after he goes
to work i like trying other ways.

kinky,
i hope i can have a box toys too one day. my gfs toy
does a lot of pleasure:) sso amazing to think there
are more:)

mrsav.,
yup he asked if i had one or ever used one. so i half-
lied:(
ok ill tell him i think. honesty feels good for sure:)

happydays,
hope so:) cos i want to for sure.

wildthing,
true i guess its pretty common to do if it has a site:)

gem,
my gf and me are bi and have slept together so we are ok about our germs.
but it was dry anyway actually.

gentle,
ok i guess its possible if hes open. not sure yet.

janny,
yup i'm ok talking about toys to other girls for sure.
my gf talks to me about her toys. she put a dildo (i think)
between her legs and went shopping. i don't know the details
but thats what she told me :o

againstleon,
yup id be annoyed if he used a flashlight. i like to
do things with him always. i miss him when hes at work.
a toy would be nice for me after he leaves for work.

addictedguy,
my bf is 44 but i promise we are a perfect match,
i know it sounds wrong bu we are.
i'll try to convince:)

james,
good idea i'll just say to him that i just started
trying it:)

misschar,
thanks thats a nice point, he probably likes toys
cos he asked about it. i feel confident now so ill
tell him soon:)
my gf has fingered me so i felt ok about her toy lol
but i'm not sure how hygiene works really :s

I am not one to judge - I was just getting a perspective. In that case I agree with the consensus - he was probably fishing for new things to try!

^yup or he was concerned that i'm lonely when hes at work i guess. he got in trouble at work cos i visit too much:(

I would love it watching my girl with a vibe

would be a big turn on

x

I would love to watch my girl with a vide

would be a big turn on

x

I encourage the OH to use hers on her own if I`m not home and shes in the mood that way I`m not the sole person responsible for hers orgasms like she`s not for mine, and if i`m home hell i don`t mind watching or helping. Theres no shame in sex toys whether on your own or as a couple they add so much more to sex or masturbation.

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

WildThing wrote:

EEeeewwww, slimy seconds!

Gem26 wrote:

Am I the only one here thinking it's weird that someone would use someone else's vibrator?

i think its a bit weird only as its not something i could personally do,i guess each to their own

as for the question i think being honest is always the best thing to be :)

I don't think that's weird... after all after use they're cleaned... Well I clean mine.. So for me it wouldn't be weird...

Question wise... As I read it, you did lie. as he asked if you had ever used one, and you have... I would suggest telling him perhaps - but that's just because I couldn't lie to my bf even little white lies.. Hopefully you feel comfortable in telling your OH that you have used one... Is there any reason you said no?x

As for the age thing.. As long as you are happy don't worry about age.. We're not her and shouldn't judge.xx

*** We're not here to judge and shouldn't judge.xxx