do i have to tell my boyfriend if he asks?

i never lie to my boyfriend but he asked if i use/have a vibrator and i said no. its true i do not have but my girl friend introduced me to hers for 2 tries.

are guys ok about it or offended:(

You didn't lie then,

you never know he might be buying you one now!

Every guy is different. My first boyfriend was upset when he knew I had a vibe, but then again he was a complete tool. I haven't had a negative reaction from anyone else.

he might be upset at being lied to, rather than you having a vibrator. But you didn't lie as you don't have one.

If you've used one and feel comfortable telling him then tell him :) if not then it's perfectly okay to just say you haven't. He could be asking because it's something he was thinking of getting with you, so if you like vibrators and would like one just tell him :)

my oh loves that I have a vibrator, it turns him on when he watches me use it & he will very often use it when we have sex, so maybe Mr&Mrs Teddy are right, he may be wanting to buy you one or introduce one to your sex life?? I agree you didn't lie so I wouldn't worry too much xx

i wouldn't be offended if a guy i was with was open about owning sex toys i'd feel more hurt if they kept it secret. given the number of toys i own keeping mine secret wouldn't work i wouldn't want to keep them secret either

while many guys i know are open to women owning a vibrator i do know men who are offended by them who wont ever consider them they see a vibrator as a man replacement. if a woman has one their man must be rubbish in the sack

Wouldnt be affend, you have not lied . Most woman have one he may be getting you one , dont worry about it . My OH loves that I have a box of toys

So you've used one but you don't own one...is that correct? But you told your BF you havent used one and don't have one.
(correct me if i've got this wrong)
If this is the case I don't understand why you think you need to shield hin from the truth. I think being open and honest in your relationship is always a good thing. It shows trust anf closeness. I'm sure he wouldn't mind and be quite relieved that you can talk to eachothrr about such things.

I'm sure he would be delighted that you have used one or would like to!! x

I'm sure your OH would love to spend some time looking at and thinking of buying some toys with you - nothing to be ashamed of... we are on a sex toy site afterall....!! :)

Am I the only one here thinking it's weird that someone would use someone else's vibrator?

Gem26 wrote:

Am I the only one here thinking it's weird that someone would use someone else's vibrator?

EEeeewwww, slimy seconds!

WildThing wrote:

EEeeewwww, slimy seconds!

Gem26 wrote:

i think its a bit weird only as its not something i could personally do,i guess each to their own

as for the question i think being honest is always the best thing to be :)

Gem26 wrote:

Actually yeah that did cross my mind x

paige95 wrote:

i never lie to my boyfriend but he asked if i use/have a vibrator and i said no. its true i do not have but my girl friend introduced me to hers for 2 tries.

are guys ok about it or offended:(

No don't worry about it move on. One thing you could later for him is get one together and put a show on for him. Most men really enjoy watching their OH with a vibe.

Hahah gem I felt the same
Way x

Don't think this is really a big deal. Worked with a girl 21ish who lived with her nan - and nanny found her rabbit while tidying her room! Don't know what was said inbetween them, but it still makes me, and her, giggle

I think everyones sex drives are different and pleasuring your self can be a good tool to achieve this balance. Or sometimes its nice just to pleasure yourself. From a guys point of view I'd be fine if my oh said she used a vibrator. I might be a bit snubbed if I wanted sex and instead she pleasured herself. But I guess the question is would you be annoyed if he used a fleshlight?

It really depends on the guy and you are young so I'm guessing your OH is too. If he feels threatened by a vibe you have to both go shopping for one and get one (or just get one off here) for him to have fun with you and get him a cock ring with one in for experimentation. Your already good sex life will become amazing. If he is insecure about it he just needs telling and showing it is no replacement for him. And you don't own one so you didn't lie xx

I think what you said was fine, from my point of view a gril using a toy is great fun. if your ready to tell him you have used one but dont own one then it may clear the issue up. As said he may be planning on getting you soemthing so it may be best to go with him to push him in the right direction.