do we have the facility for private messaging?

not necessarliy instant chat, but the possibilty for PM'ing people on site, as sometimes it gets a bit frustrating trying to have a serious chat with someone whilst loads of people are posting in a thread.

for example, asking about anal toys or whatever, its easier to ask the one more experienced person on the board for advice as opposed to asking the whole board and getting loads of different pieces of advie and risking the thread getting derailed/hijacked/buried....

just a thought

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/web-site-help/18926-replys-to-questions-and-responses/

this is kinda similar to what you were asking. we have to wait until the doc has free time and im sure he will pull through. just use the boards and if u have any questions just post in the forums u will find the small group who are dedicated to helping and others who float about and give bits of advice and tell you about there experiences

lilknownsecret

yeah, ive found this forum to be quiet enough to allow me to go away for a bit, come back and find the same threads i was looking at, so its not really an issue.

its just a feature ive seen on other forums, and it comes in real handy. i expect it would come in handy more so on here, what with the topics of conversation being somewhat "sensitive"

or if we wanted to flirt even more

well, i wouldnt know about that.

i dont know what youre talking about. although you and that studley fella should get a room.

fuck it, you and studley should have your own forum.

imelda is one of the queens of the board no swearing in front of her DP

oooops, soz!

i take it back!

can i go back and edit it?

he he he no worries. I'm so not the main offender *ahem* there is actually an awful lot of flirting that goes on in these forums. tis great!

doctorp wrote:

well, i wouldnt know about that.

i dont know what youre talking about. although you and that studley fella should get a room.

fuck it, you and studley should have your own forum. External Media

pmslExternal Media

truthfully, i wouldnt want to really flirt in here....seems a little too remote to do that, but even if i did, i imagine mrsdoctorp would feed me my own testicles!

although, the idea of instant messagin, especially picture messaging, would allow couples to engage in a sort of E-swinging that would allow for the feeling of sharing a partmner with other people without it being "real" enough for physical insecurity. i was thinking about this today, and for some, i imagine it would be a useful tool. but like me and mrsdoctorp have stated in the past on here, were far too jealous and possesive of each other to do that.

its only a little fun DP just go with the flow lol most of the LH members are here for a laugh and some secret naughty convo so get involved!

dont get me wrong, im no prude. but i truly only have eyes for the mrs.

although if mr and mrs naughty wnat to send me links to their naughty pictures, im sure i could be pursuaded

but honestly, im no flirt, even IRL, i was never any good at flirting. usually ended up with me blushing, making excuses and leaving. not to be a killjoy or anything, but its really not my bag.

each to their own hey, it is different if ur happily coupled up. are we ever gonna see anything of you on the blog doctorp? I ask without agenda honest!

maybe. what is this blog of which you speak? would i have to create my own, or do you mean on your blog?

im still needing to join up imelda i need to give you my email addy but i really dont know how i should lol

and i guess each to there own DP im loved up and totally pussy whipped by the missus but just saying little things every now and then doesnt usually cause any damage unless it means something to someone

I mean on the OA Photos blog! http://orgasmarmyphotos.blogspot.com/ created for us to be naughty! what you do to join is send me an email at gmail and my username or list ur email here and I will invite you (locked so it can be semi-private)

Uh does that answer ur question as well LKS!

imeldaimelda wrote:

I mean on the OA Photos blog! http://orgasmarmyphotos.blogspot.com/ created for us to be naughty! what you do to join is send me an email at gmail and my username or list ur email here and I will invite you (locked so it can be semi-private)

Uh does that answer ur question as well LKS!

a whatnow? is your email just your username @gmail.com?

sorry if that gives too much away publicly, im just not very up on links or sites or whatever, truth be told, im a bit of a luddite.

yes that's my email (I get too much spam hence the code!)

it does answer my question i will be sending an email asap my dear hehe xoxoxo

imeldaimelda wrote:

yes that's my email (I get too much spam hence the code!)

sent.