Does the Orgasmic Army need a chat room

Okay guys am new here, but don't you think it would be fun if Love Honey created a chat room for us all.

Lets get the votes going and you never know..................................................................

Use the search forums tab at the top right - it does exist, l think .... but who has the time ha ha.....

Tallboy.. who will be sorting out his gremlins at the weekend.

TB

Welcome Pegging Girl xx

Hi pegging girl...love the name!

Welcome to the forums!

We did try and set up a very basic chat room which never really caught on, as there's a thread on here with over 17,000 posts, so people generally treat that as a chat room!

If one was set up by LoveHoney and was on the site and everything, I'm sure we'd all use it, but it's just a lot of hassle otherwise really! x

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Private Messaging may be a possibility in the future but there are lots of new features that are higher up on the list which we think you'll love!

I have to say a PM system would be so very handy here. It's something I use a lot on most forums I use and due to the nature of the chat here it certainly has a place... and I don't mean for the obvious hehe. For example, there have been times I would have liked to answer a persons question but didn't particularly want to write it out openly on the board. I know it's a friendly place but anyone can view posts here whether signed in or not and I would feel happier with the option of PMing someone when it comes to certain topics.

I find that I have never really used chatrooms when I'm on forums - it's often too hard to keep up with all of it for us slow typists! I think PMs might be good though.

I also think having a "who's online now" facility might be useful, so that if you are chatting in a thread, you have an idea if someone is still there!

Looking forward to all any any new innovations

I like the who's online now idea JayGee! x

Strapon! wrote:

Eek that does away with Romulan Stealth mode, l am sure there are a few campers there who lurk about for ages !!!

TB

Lol....I think we all lurk from time to time! Maybe there can even be a hide me function!

Withyou on that one strapon- blimey we agree should do it more often, what you upto this weekend, and don't say her elbow fnarr fnarr !!!

TB

I actually get that joke....but it's so bad that I'm not sure I do?!

I probably don't! You have a very unique sense of humour TB!

This wknd....I am chilling out and watchin footy and stuff. The usual. How about yourself?

Have to knock the garden into shape, and l am not talking pubic hair!!! been putting it off, but also have to do a shedful of stuff re finances at the end of the year for my job, so will have to go in Sat or Sunday - you ever balled in your office????

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Strapon! wrote:

Eek that does away with Romulan Stealth mode, l am sure there are a few campers there who lurk about for ages !!!

TB

If you want to lurk, just don't sign yourself inExternal Media

JayGee wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Strapon! wrote:

TB

If you want to lurk, just don't sign yourself inExternal Media

Technocrat smartie !!!! simple but effective like most good ideas ha ha. Not signing in, l must try that!!!

TB