do you have a double?

Just wondered, do any of you gorgeous peeps have a celebrity lookalike/double?

If so, Who?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Some say I look like Angelina Jolie .....

Nah, just kidding. I look more like Ogre Fiona from Shrek!

I doubt it A_A but if you do ........Shrek loved her and found her sexy so you go girl!!!!

Sean Connery :)

My husband looks like Keanu Reeves, I am unique lol ;)

I use to be told I looked like a young Steve McQueen, haven't heard it as much lately :(

i have been told i look abit like george clooney

but of late more like a double ender lol

I have been told I look like Isla Fisher in the past :) only when she is a red-head though xoxo

Sean Bean. When I had hair. Now Jason statham but I think the Sean bean resemblance was more looky likey

My kids (whom are complete piss taking arseholes!) say (daily) I look like. . .Ghandi, Brendan from Coach trip, an egg, a potato, Mark Henry (wrestler, he's black for fuck sake!), Umaga (another wrestler), Butterbean (a boxer), that Dominic fella from bbc1 who chases rogue traders around, that bloke from masterchef with John Torode, shakehands from boys from the blackstuff and Elvis! amongst many others! Basically anyone bald or with hair or with glasses or without glasses or overweight or thin or any combination of the aforementioned!

Little shits :)

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Mark Henry...

Being called The Worlds Strongest Man isn't a bad compliment and Sexual Chocolate was pretty popular with the ladies back in the day

Kasumi reckons your pic looks more like Big Boss Man anyway

I have been told that I look like Mr. Incredible

Big boss man died years ago, shockingly he was only 41. Have I ever posted a face pic? I can't remember! :S I don't have a goatee anymore :)

Kasumi and Satoshi, you two must be a tad older than I thought (early to mid 20's) if you remember Big bossman!

Have you seen the size of Mark Henry!!!! One of his bloody legs is bigger than me! Lol

ok going back a few years i was told i looked like the singer from Texas sharleen spitteri by some random guy prob just flirting - shes far prettier btw and has bigger lips and eyes than me!! But flattering nonetheless

Dee_licious333 wrote:

ok going back a few years i was told i looked like the singer from Texas sharleen spitteri by some random guy prob just flirting - shes far prettier btw and has bigger lips and eyes than me!! But flattering nonetheless

I knew there was something I liked about you Dee....LOL

thank you xx

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My kids (whom are complete piss taking arseholes!) say (daily) I look like. . .Ghandi, Brendan from Coach trip, an egg, a potato, Mark Henry (wrestler, he's black for fuck sake!), Umaga (another wrestler), Butterbean (a boxer), that Dominic fella from bbc1 who chases rogue traders around, that bloke from masterchef with John Torode, shakehands from boys from the blackstuff and Elvis! amongst many others! Basically anyone bald or with hair or with glasses or without glasses or overweight or thin or any combination of the aforementioned!

Little shits :)

Hahaha! Got to love that last one, boys from the blackstuff.

Some say I look like James Nesbitt.

I have been told SOO many time that I am the double of Christina Aguilera. Even got called it on holiday haha, it's a great compliment as I think she is the sexiest woman alive! Yum!

When I was younger I use to think I looked like Buffy (can't remember her real name) cause I had the same nose and blonde hair :)

Christina is one hot lady, unfortunately for me its brad pitt

My beautiful friend made a lovely comment to me that i looked like a young Catherine Zeta Jones -

I think she talks BULLSHIT as much as i was flattered!

you have lush lips like angelina jloie