Do you like ice?

I wonder if anyone else likes or enjoys playing with cold objects or ice?

Some years ago I saw a letter and photos in a girlie mag sent in by a stripper. She explained she would push ice cubes into her pussy and rub her clit with them as after her show she could have sex for hours with willing male punters.

Maybe this was not quite what she did but the close ups of her rubbing with ice really excited me.

I used to have one of those plastic blocks with liquid in that you can freeze for cool bags which was covered in ridges. My goodness the first time I came on that thing I thought I had died and gone to heaven!

Since then I have used anything wrapped and in the freezer. I once even found a toy which has a vibe in it which you freeze water onto which is amazing but sadly misplaced during the move so not currently to hand. I love glass to because of the cold. And yes I have used ice cubes and it's truly amazing.

One of my favourite videos was of two girls fully clothed in the snow but putting snow in their bras and panties. Just watching it got me hot.

So, anyone tried it? Wanting to try it? Thought it was topical to ask given the weather.

Great! Try hot and cold play. Ice blocks followed by wax.

that sounds like great fun!!!

ice cold drink is great too!!

with a mouthful try some oral pleasure, can be very sensuious.... and great feeling of loads of liquid too!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

flash1 wrote:

that sounds like great fun!!!

ice cold drink is great too!!

with a mouthful try some oral pleasure, can be very sensuious.... and great feeling of loads of liquid too!

True! I've heard a tip of keeping a glass of cold water and something warm next to you during oral, and swap and change between the two by swirling the liquid in your mouth before returning to the oral.

There are even special freezable lubricants available, but as far as I can tell, most lubricants will freeze without any problem. Flavoured lube ice cubes can bring all sorts of fun, I could imagine!

i have had bubbly used on me before..... lovely feeling....

also try letting it seep out of your mouth while giving pleasure.... the feel and sound of it flowing is great!!

but dont forget to put towels or a sheet down... get very wet and messy :) xx

Glad I am not the only one. I honestly had the same reservations about ice burns but I have never had it even with ice cubes straight from the freezer on my clit. But I am not in anyway excited by heat play or hot and cold together.

What girly magazine were you reading?!

I like cold play.. (I don't mean the band!) I've never directly played with ice before but I think cold mouths is really hot. Like drinking something ice cold and then giving him oral, or him licking my nipples with his cold tongue.

Goodness I can't remember the name lol. But it was an exciting read.

for me, it's anything ice cold such as glass or metal (anal hooks are amazing for this)!

Don't forget the safety - ice can damage the skin if left on too long - especially internally! Never insert ice into the rectum either.

For an alternative - make an ice dildo in a condom. Just remember to let it melt a little before having fun as you dont want to ice to stick to you!

P.s for making the ice dildo you need some kind of mould because the condom will just inflate like a water balloon. Fashion a mould in your freezer using frozed foot items for it to lay on!

Ms HKM wrote:

P.s for making the ice dildo you need some kind of mould because the condom will just inflate like a water balloon. Fashion a mould in your freezer using frozed foot items for it to lay on!

oh my god. i did this after seeing the post...
my god.. i like ice before.. but now... i think my whole street knows!

I love ice play , i love my glass dildo after its been in the frezzer love ice cubes over my nipples LOVE IT lol

I love ice too, my OH once inserted an ice pole inside me while I was blindfolded and it was amazing and couldn't believe what it was when he told me afterwards.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ice play is pretty popular actually, though in varying degrees.

Was that on purpose?? Made me giggle :)

LOL! No, not deliberate... You just made me notice that!

just got that one!!! lol!!!!

now that has tickled me!!! hehe!!

Lol

Lol some good banter here, love a good read of funstuffs and puns! :)

It pays to pop the ice cube in your mouth first before inserting. Used to do this with my ex, quite erotic taking the ice cube out of my mouth before gently slipping it inside her. Would slip a few inside her and they would melt and trickle down her legs. Id then enter her with my rock hard cock which was an incredible feeling for both of us, deep cold for me and a deep sense of warmth for her. Win win!

Yes i love it, my OH used ice on me when we were playing monogamy and i love it now. I also keep a cold drink by the bed for use during oral

ice is great i love using it

I do like Ice !

I do like ice. Used today on my nipples, balls, cocks head and urethra for first time in ages.
Had a butt plug in so couldn’t rub or rim ice cube around me but will try that another time.

My wife has given a BJ before with ice cubes in her mouth which is great. Think a bit tricky for her as she has to make sure she doesn’t choke on them :laughing she’s alway put three extra strong mints in her mouth for a BJ and I can really feel the cold mint.