Frozen Ice Dildo

Hey everybody,

The OH is coming back after a few months away we have 10 days before she must leave for a few more months (then she'll be back :) )

One of the things I was thinking of doing was the Ice Dildo trick. As I've already blown my budget for toys for the occasion so cannot get the Glass Dildo.

Step 1 get some Condoms, tape and cardboard tubes. (like Kitchen roll tube)

Step 2 Boil some water and let it cool (this is so the water is clear/no bubbles) alternatively use water straight from tap.

Step 3 wrap the top of the condom over the cardboard tube and fill up with water. (you can add stuff to the tube to add ridges onto the Ice Dildo)

Step 4 tie it off with tape at the top

Step 5 Freeze sanding up in the Freezer so it doesn't go out of shape

Step 6 Tie her up and use for sense play, e.g. probe her body nipples etc.

It's the next part I can't remember what me and my ex did. I know there are some health issues with it sticking to her internally in the vagina, (think tongue frozen to metal) and I don't want to hurt her. I know you use water to get rid of any frost, to make sure it's starting to melt and not to have it in her for more than 3 seconds. I just can't remember if I took it out of the condom or used it still inside the condom, when I did this with the ex.

Any ever tried this and can give some advice? or any more ideas

Thanking you

top tip as its defo not as sexy in the condom, once you have it made run some hot water over it from the tap, the pressure and heat alone should get rid of any sharpe edges :)

I would not fancy it,

I like the sound of that :) did you do it how did it go?

This sounds abit barbarrick to me there is temparture play and then theres this i think this could be quite dangerous due to the ice melting depending on how long you use it and if its sharp it may split the condom I do however think you should get a glass dildo you can get borosillicate glass dildos for as little as £10 they are very inexpensive and worth the money as they can not go wrong or harm you x

Brrrrrrrrrr this has made me cold just at the thought.

*goes to get another blanket*

Yikes! I really don't like the sound of this either, putting a glass dildo in the fridge for a while is fine but having something actually made out of ice sounds like it could be more painful than pleasant.

I'm quite interested in getting a glass dildo myself and I've added a couple of the ones in the sale to my wish list, I'd rather save up and buy one of those than try something like you're suggesting. Plus a glass dildo is re usable, safe and hygienic and can be used for warm temperature play as well as cold.

If you are dead set on trying this then definitely keep the ice inside the condom and don't use it for too long, I imagine the feeling is similar to submerging your hand in ice cold water which is quite painful after a couple of minutes!

Oh dear lord sounds like torture!!! I love heat play but that sounds to much. Good luck and keep us posted

Hi not sure if you have tried this yet but at the moment there is a offer of a http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29221 for only £10 I would try this personally.

The ice sounds kinda mean to me.

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Definitely keep it in the condom - ice can be sharp!

Agree! Ouch

Could you use these in the summer as giant ice cubes in a jug of Pimms I wonder?

Please for her sake just buy a glass dildo they are cheap and if you see the link above its only 10 pound dont try to do this because its cheap you could end up in A n E with a ice related injory which may be embarrassing to explain

This sounds quite sadistic, whether intentionally or not! Try sticking one up your butt and see how it feels before suggesting you want to do it to her!

Never know wrote:

Could you use these in the summer as giant ice cubes in a jug of Pimms I wonder?

Haha, I'm loving this image. Sitting in the garden, having a family bbq, nice chilled drink in hand,....with a massive penis shaped ice cube!

innocent-fun wrote:

Never know wrote:

Haha, I'm loving this image. Sitting in the garden, having a family bbq, nice chilled drink in hand,....with a massive penis shaped ice cube!

Bring on summer 😄 haha

Never know wrote:

innocent-fun wrote:

Never know wrote:

Bring on summer 😄 haha

If your family/friends/neighbours aren't aware of your heightened sexual life-they soon will be! Lol. Imagine opening your freezer to find a dozen condoms lined up haha.

Guess the OP has found out, anyway (the thread being a year old)...

Using some warm water to wash away the frost seems sensible (but it could still chip and cut you, or freeze your intimate bits in a less than pleasant way) but it still reminds me of one (in)famous scene from one very well known Czech movie, "The Elementary School". A headmaster who is kind of obsessed with making anouncments informs the pupils that the winter has started and that the railings in front of the school building has become covered in frost and therefore dangerous to touch - or lick. He warns against licking any iron objects - naturally, the next scene shows a janitor bringing a welding oxy-gas torch in order to warm the railing and get three boys who have succumbed to their curiosity unstuck...

(If you really wish never to get this image out of your head, type "neolizujte zelezne zabradli - obecna skola" into the youtube search bar)