Do you love your genitals?

Loosely inspired by recent threads the question is quite simple but open to evolution, do you love your genitals?

I'm sure all of us quite like the feelings they provide(!) but what do people feel about their looks? Can you understand what people find attractive about them? Is there anything you would change? What are your favourite bits?

Lets face it.. mens... womens... they are not what I would call pretty. We are all programmed to like them and admittedly if my oh is walking naked around the room I know where my eyes end up. I don't know what I would change (make it a bit bigger... lol) but I'm sure they could have been designed better ;-)

I do actually find pussies pretty. I like the colours and contours and the way they can 'blossom'. I think it probably is in part conditioning but as you say we are programmed to be attracted to certain bits.

Pinks and reds are colours we find arousing in people (lips, nipples, genitals) so I do understand why I find them attractive but as a combination it is very much the whole package that works, touch etc...

As for my genitals, I like certain bits. I have a lot of moles generally and a few on my genitals and I like that they are unique. I like the textures and colours that I have and the variation in it when it's pulled back. I guess it's basically just me liking that my bits looking healthy and I like bits that Ad points out and likes.

I think a pussy is the most beautiful thing - when the hair is shaven or trimmed right it is such an invitation...

as for my own - meh.

Nope, i really dislike mine. I'm so surprised at the OH's reaction and that he doesn't find it ugly, but as he points out he wouldn't spend so much time down there if he didn't like it.

To me personally, i really don't like my pussy. But then on the whole i don't like my body so i guess it's a general self confidence thing.

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Yup! Very happy with what genetics have given me. :D

Just don't think too hard about the pussies of people who share similar genes to you...External Media

I've never really liked the look of mine so thought I'd pretty it up a bit with a piercing

Shaved + pierced = better looking pussy Just my personal opinion.

As for my OH, he does have the cutest balls. x

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Nope, i really dislike mine. I'm so surprised at the OH's reaction and that he doesn't find it ugly, but as he points out he wouldn't spend so much time down there if he didn't like it. External Media

To me personally, i really don't like my pussy. But then on the whole i don't like my body so i guess it's a general self confidence thing.

External Media I hope you learn to love it and youself TW. Listen to your man!

sexy little minx wrote:

I've never really liked the look of mine so thought I'd pretty it up a bit with a piercing External Media

Shaved + pierced = better looking pussy Just my personal opinion.

As for my OH, he does have the cutest balls. x

Hehe... I can't help but think of some form of red Christmassy scrotum with white fluff and little santa hats!

I do prefer shaved and find it much more attractive, hair is so unruly and looks messy because they're so curly! Shaving let's me see it as it is. Just a preference of course.

I'm unsure about piercings, some do look great but I have mental barriers and I'm a wimp! The thought of it getting stuck, or worse, just doesn't work for me! I also have a thing about touching bones like shoulder blades and spines... *shudder*. I do love touching hips though...

I'm quite happy with my privates. I don't think genitals are unattractive at all, really.

Haha that did make me giggle WandA.

I do prefer shaved or waxed if I've got the spare cash. Just feels so much nicer and it shows my piercing off better!

I'm not usually one to brag but I think my piercing looks fab! My OH when I met him wasn't too sure about it, frightened he would hurt me but I assured him he wouldn't. There was one night he was going down on me when one of the balls on my bar came loose and he ended up with it in his mouth, nearly swallowed it! I've got into the habbit of checking it at least once a week now to make sure that doesn't happen again.

I find mine ok.... better when fully shaven and pink just after i've come, when its wet and soft like to feel it but looking at it i can leave it lol

my mans cock.... now thats beauty in the perfect form...

guess we just like what we like!

But when takin naughty photos of my pussy it takes a lot of attempts and even then im like will he find that attractive cos its looks un-inviting to me...

xGHx

sexy little minx wrote:

Haha that did make me giggle WandA.

I do prefer shaved or waxed if I've got the spare cash. Just feels so much nicer and it shows my piercing off better!

I'm not usually one to brag but I think my piercing looks fab! My OH when I met him wasn't too sure about it, frightened he would hurt me but I assured him he wouldn't. There was one night he was going down on me when one of the balls on my bar came loose and he ended up with it in his mouth, nearly swallowed it! I've got into the habbit of checking it at least once a week now to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Ad used to really like the idea of it, I think my reluctance and her dodgy nerves have put her off a bit.

I may just have to google pussy piercings, all in the name of research of course.External Media

GHxx wrote:

I find mine ok.... better when fully shaven and pink just after i've come, when its wet and soft like to feel it but looking at it i can leave it lol

my mans cock.... now thats beauty in the perfect form...

guess we just like what we like!

But when takin naughty photos of my pussy it takes a lot of attempts and even then im like will he find that attractive cos its looks un-inviting to me...

xGHx

Oooo pussy looks bloody gorgous after it's came! It sometimes makes me request she has another orgasm... for me.External Media

Photos can go a bit wrong or make things look odd. Perspective is a problem, it makes things look funny shapes! I do however guarantee he'll love those many attempts you don't show him!

i love my flower its pretty, i had a fling with a lesbian at work once and she said i have the neatest pussy she'd ever seen, i was weirdly proud lol! even after 20 stitches it healed looking the same, just with scars on, i was so worried they'd stitch it messy or wrong

And i love the OH's bits, i have no idea why though, they do look kinda funny

xx

missorgasm wrote:

i love my flower External Media its pretty, i had a fling with a lesbian at work once and she said i have the neatest pussy she'd ever seen, i was weirdly proud lol! even after 20 stitches it healed looking the same, just with scars on, i was so worried they'd stitch it messy or wrongExternal Media

And i love the OH's bits, i have no idea why though, they do look kinda funny

xx

The problem with men's bit is they look like add ons! I don't like shaving because it looks unnatural having something just stuck there.

i want a refund for mine!

DesignDude wrote:

i want a refund for mine! External Media

Are you covered under the LH returns policy?

lol I don't know if I like my bits. I've never really given it much thought, and I don't really look down there, but yeah, I really don't see what men find so attractive about pussies, but maybe it's because I prefers the parts that fit into them.

It's weird though. I like the look of real penises, but I don't like the look of penis shaped dildos/vibes. They freak me out a bit and I don't even know why lol. When I buy stuff like that I always go for the ones that don't look like man parts.

I think its more knowing what pleasure can be derived from womens bits that turns me on more than the look of them...