For The Girls !

I have always wondered what it would be like to have a vagina. If I could make a wish and have one for a day or keep it I would definitely be up for that but that's only a dream and i'm a male so that isn't happening.

If you can... tell me what it feels like in general and when you masturbate ?

#weird

Buck06 wrote:

#weird

Yeah I thought that but I wanted to be honest because it did intrigue me.

One of the rules of this forum is that we don't shame people for their sexual kinks. What I think is great sexually someone else would say "hell no" to so I can't say that someone else's kink is weird. People need to stop and think how they would feel if someone else called them weird for their own personal turn ons. That's how things become unspoken and how we create stigma. However I do think this post could have been worded slightly better.

In answer to your question singlemale it's not something that can be described. I have the same question that I have asked my husband about what it feels like. Neither of us can explain it. It's one of those things that you can't put into words.

Browncoats wrote:

One of the rules of this forum is that we don't shame people for their sexual kinks. What I think is great sexually someone else would say "hell no" to so I can't say that someone else's kink is weird. People need to stop and think how they would feel if someone else called them weird for their own personal turn ons. That's how things become unspoken and how we create stigma. However I do think this post could have been worded slightly better.

In answer to your question singlemale it's not something that can be described. I have the same question that I have asked my husband about what it feels like. Neither of us can explain it. It's one of those things that you can't put into words.

Thank you for the reply Browncoats. That's quite interesting. Is there like a Procedure you could take for a male to have one ? I always thought it wouldn't be possible because I don't have female organs.

Hey SingleMale

I have a friend who transitioned, then had sex-change surgery to be a girl a few years ago...he was under 18, so couldn't have it done here although he had been on hormones for ages to stop his big male type changes during puberty and was positive he wanted to go ahead and become a woman. His mother was supportive, so took him to Thailand and paid for the operation.

She is now a beautiful happy girl, you'd never guess he's once been a skater boy! She is very frank about it all. and says having a vag is all she ever dreamed of! I've not seen her vag, she tells me it is slightly different to other women though - internally. She says externally it's the same - the penis tip is made into a clitoris. She slept with girls as a youngster, so has experienced what a vag feels like inside, hers, she says, is ore like a 'pocket' made from skin - it feels like skin and is smooth inside. I asked her if she could orgasm..she says she isn't sure, she knows she is orgasmic but isn't sure she has actually come yet.

So yes, you can have a procedure to have it done...lots of stuff to go through first though if you have it done in this country - you have to transition (live as a woman for a year or two) and have counselling so a councillor and decide if you are mentally fit to make the decision etc.

You can watch the operation on youtube.... I even read the other day that sex-change men will soon be able to have babies with 'donated' wombs! Link to the story if you're interested.

BTW you're not 'weird' at all!! Lots of men feel like you - so don't feel alone. There are groups and forums online to talk over your feeling too, my love. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/04/babies-born-transgender-mothers-could-happen-tomorrow-fertility/

This is such a good question. I have no idea how to describe it, but it has definitely got me thinking.

I don't want to change me e.g have long hair, wear dresses or have breasts ( I might have breasts, they look nice to have ). All I want is to change my penis... that's it. I have thought about this quite early in my life.

Also If you change your genitals to a vagina, can you squirt or is it not possible ?

нинаnin wrote:

This is such a good question. I have no idea how to describe it, but it has definitely got me thinking.

yeah, I agree - and never really addressed the question in my reply!

I think the feelings are different for us all... most 'sensory' feelings are experienced then responded to by everyone in very different ways. Some of us need gentle caresses to become aroused some need things to be a bit more rough and dirty... all depends on my mood tbh, what I like and even how it feels.

One thing for sure, nothing beats having a really full pussy whilst having a strong vibe held on my clit!

I love holding a penis whilst it becomes erect... holding it whilst it's soft first, gently squeezing and rubbing...feeling it becomes harder and harder until pre-come is oozing out onto my hand - I just Love that ... and I'm sure for the guy that feeling of becoming hard, its comparable to how us girls feel as our clits get erect, our labia swells and we get wet.

I'm very body aware, I rarely fantasize during sex (Mr. Spider always thought everyone fantasized during sex until we had a very frank discussion a few weeks ago) I like to just soak up the physical feelings, to enjoy every stroke and caress..to feel the tingles all over my body. I can kind of meditate during sex, and my body becomes hyper senstive. if I try to fantasize - those feelings and tingles aren't anywhere near as intense. The feeling as blood rushes through my veins to fill my nether regions and make them swell is just so erotic. It's so difficult to find the right words for how it actually physically feels though!

dupicate post and I can't delete it!

That's ok.

Try reading this,my lovely. https://splinternews.com/how-i-learned-to-orgasm-after-sex-reassignment-surgery-1793863166

It wasn't me and I recently used the Adam's cock Pleasureskin Dildo and wow! that was amazing anally. I have seen a guy aswell with a vagina, so do you think it's possible to go abroad and have it done ?

If I can stay as I am (not have to wear a wig or have long hair, wear dresses or have boobs) and just have the genitals changed then I'm up for that. I think it's just the look like I love, how it's just a slit and it doesn't get in the way like a penis and balls do.

Also, do you become wet aswell when you get aroused or does that not happen ?

Found This http://uk.businessinsider.com/how-doctors-turn-a-penis-into-a-vagina-2015-12?r=US&IR=T

Alicia4Ever

I have found something that you might find interesting

Read this - http://www.mtfsurgery.net/mtf-vaginoplasty.htm#rectosigmoid

Thank you to...

BrownCoats

Ladyspider

Alicia4Ever

For the support and help. xxx

One last question (Sorry) xxx

Do you think a lady would still date me if I changed my privates or would I have to date a lesbian ?

Not too sure. A bi female maybe...

Hey, Singlemale

Not really sure, my love, but tbh, I can't imagine many totally 'straight' girls would go for a guy without a penis - I know you could use vibes or a strap on, but it's not the same. I feel maybe a 'gender fluid' type girl might go for it though. Other than wanting a vagina - don't you want to be a woman in any other way what-so-ever? If the answer is no, then in all honesty, I think it would be best to get some gender dysphoria counselling, to change your genitals would be so much more life changing than you can ever imagine. I mean, what if you found you couldn't orgasm? Could you live life like that? You really do need to think very very long and hard about why you want a vagina if you still want to be male, my love xxx

LadySpider wrote:

Hey, Singlemale

Not really sure, my love, but tbh, I can't imagine many totally 'straight' girls would go for a guy without a penis - I know you could use vibes or a strap on, but it's not the same. I feel maybe a 'gender fluid' type girl might go for it though. Other than wanting a vagina - don't you want to be a woman in any other way what-so-ever? If the answer is no, then in all honesty, I think it would be best to get some gender dysphoria counselling, to change your genitals would be so much more life changing than you can ever imagine. I mean, what if you found you couldn't orgasm? Could you live life like that? You really do need to think very very long and hard about why you want a vagina if you still want to be male, my love xxx

I would be so much happier with a vagina than a penis. Is there a name for gender dysphoria counceslling or can you go to any councellor? what other things where you thinking of when you said "don't you want to be a woman in any other way what-so-ever?"