do you masturbate more since joining LH?

Hi, just wondering if anyone else masturbates more since they joined these forums. I have to say i thought i did it a lot (once a day on average) but now its usually at least twice. Im constantly horny especially now ive got my first toys as well!!

No. Heh. I've always done it this often. Lol.

how often is that then? *being cheeky* sorry

ive always realy done it 3 times a day so no.

I've always been this 'bad' (pr good )

I just have many more toys to chose from if I so desire now

Before LH, maybe once every few days, manually....or with my electric toothbrush (head removed!!)

Now, 3 or 4 times a day on days off....so every other day!! Sex has improved considerably too, & is more frequent.....love it!

(and LOL, the leccy brush was all I had, for those days when I couldn't be arsed to handjob....!!!)

i would regulary go for 3 or 4 weeks sometimes even longer without any type of masturbation and maybe even a couple of months without sex at all. I couldnt climax by myself at all

Nowadays i think about sex all day long. I have learnt how to almost bring myself to an orgasm with toys and finish off with my fingers. I think i can even squirt now. This i do a couple of times a week

So thanks lovehoney. My sex life has improved greatly since i joined

I wouldn't, but the staffers keep putting up these good ofers and now they are sending me stuff, so it's unavoidable

Seriously, I was a few times a week lass and now it's 1-2 times a day (unless I am feeling iffy). Toys help!

a definite no from me , i'm lucky if i do it once a week now , and i live alone , so could be doing it all the time if i want

I'm at least once a day but some days I cant keep my hand from wandering!!! x

not so much masturbating for me .but i do feel a lot hornier now iv'e joined up to lh .some amazing and arousing tales to make you want to get horny even if you wer't in the mood to bein with lol xx

"begin"

Nope, still the same. It's just now I have other 'things' to help with it...

I dont think so... I've generally been a once a day minimum / fluctuating to 3 a day when I get the chance/the horn.. lol... since i started masturbating (about a decade ago, lol.)

i can honestly say no but having said that i have plenty of toys to play with

i used to masturbate 2 times now i moved up to 3. Don't know if it is because of Lh, but it sure helped a lot to that. It's always good to hang around with kinky people!

yes now i got more toys to play with just txt hubby to get home for some kinky fun

buttman wrote:

how often is that then? *being cheeky* sorry

Lol. Depends. Anything from once a day to ten times or so....heh. I'm an insomniac and I get bored.

Slighty less i say even thou i brought more toys for myself, but i put it down to more sex with my wife now :)