do you masturbate more since joining LH?

I think I've probably been doing so less, but more often with toys than before. If anything I enjoy it more after joining LoveHoney, no idea why though but I'm not complaining.

Probably not... The girlfriends been away recently and I'm off uni so I've been really bored... No girlfriend or football!!!!!!

Lifes consisting of of mundane doctumentries, refreshing transfer news webpages, shopping, masturbating and eating. So I've probably been doing it more recently... but more out of boredom!

Yes, as I have a nice little collection of toys building up.

have to say no to that question probably less cause when i should be masturbating i'm coming online and tapping into this form lol

hmmmm, yes! But only because I keep buying stuff and it would be just plain rude not to try it as soon at it leaves the posties hands

Firecracker wrote:

hmmmm, yes! But only because I keep buying stuff and it would be just plain rude not to try it as soon at it leaves the posties hands External Media

My postie get annoyed with all my parcels.. hehe

Definitely doing it more now.

i personally think its the same its just we all see our habits as normal now were around a ton of nymphos lol ... i mean we all must of been using toys and masturbating to find this little haven of sexual tension xxxxx

Still the same I'd reckon

i do it more. but only because i have more to do it with!!

(thought i had said this on this post already, but cant find it!!) x

Yeah I probably do. Since being here I have found that I am more open about things I like without thinking I'm a freak. In turn I have spoken to my OH about things and he's been cool about it and is enjoying new things too. We are both now so horny, that we are having more sex than and feeling closer than ever.

I would have to say im still the same. Id say every other day or when i get a minute when the OH is away. But when hes home i dont get the chance to as hes giving me all the pleasure i need in the bedroom the only time i masterbate when hes home is for him to watch.

xx

mybadx wrote:

I would have to say im still the same. Id say every other day or when i get a minute when the OH is away. But when hes home i dont get the chance to as hes giving me all the pleasure i need in the bedroom the only time i masterbate when hes home is for him to watch.

xx

I did that for him last night....it's such a turn onExternal Media

I masturbate more since buying a male sleeve. I come so quickly though.

I probably masturbate the same amount as before I joined lovehoney, which isn't alot, maybe once a week or so. But I feel much hornier and me and the OH have sex alot more so there isn't really a need for DIY x

I probably masturbate the same amount as before I joined lovehoney, which isn't alot, maybe once a week or so. But I feel much hornier and me and the OH have sex alot more so there isn't really a need for DIY x

probably because i no longer limit sex and that includes masturbating to the bedroom. Thinking and talking about sex more often than before means i want it more. Then theres no chose but to take care of things myself.

Only if certain persons are posting

I like to get off once or twice almost every day. This hasn't changed since I joined LH - but I have recently compiled a shopping list of toys and lubes that I hope will spice things up a bit.

Occasionally I will try to go without for a few days so that when I next 'finish off' I get a really good release and big volume.

Nexas wrote:

JayGee wrote:

Only if certain persons are postingExternal Media

Thank you very much External Media LMAO

Well you are definitely in the top 3 External Media