Doc Johnson Great American Challenge Huge Dildo

hi all we have just bought a Doc Johnson Great American Huge Dildo have had it foe three weeks now but it still has a sweet smell to it does anyone know if this smell ever goes or how we can get rid of the smell

Thanks Mike & Shaz x

Hi Mikedmsd, don't know if it ever goes in time, but l got one best part of a year ago and l could still easily find it in the dark. That being the cae l gess it will stick around until at least you tire of the monster!!! Not a complete answer l accept, perhaps others will know.

Tallboy

Oops sorry- Welcome to LoveHoney, hope you two have fun, looks likke you are game for a laugh with the Challenge!!!

TB

thanks for that tallboy well we just wanted to try someting new and thought it would be fun but smell is abit much

Unless lke me you happen to have a cold, but yes you can almost take it - guessing you haven't got it in down to the balls yet then!!!

Tallboy

well we will have ago what other big dildos would anyone surgest like this one without the smell

I think if u do a search for this in the main orgasm army bit you'll find similar threads. A common prob I'm afraid caused by plastics and manufacturer process. I think u will be stuck with the smellbut it should lessen over time. All I can suggest is washing it a lot. I have a realistic dildo when they still had phthalates in them and years later it still stinks! Sorry not what u were hoping for!

Thx imeldaimelda for that didnt think the smell would go never mind we will have to look for one thats like it we would like a thick one like that have fun

mikedmsd wrote:

Thx imeldaimelda for that didnt think the smell would go never mind we will have to look for one thats like it we would like a thick one like that have funExternal Media

Hi Mike, did you find an odour free insertable in the end..... ha ha

TB