Doc Johnson Large Buttplug

just looking for someone who can give me some advise regarding the doc johnson large buttplug... i also own the medium version which i can use easily without any pain or discomfort, i can even wear it for long periods of time to really relax back there... however when i try to swap to the large one there is no way in hell that things going it... i get it to its widest point, almost all the way in and it just will not go any further no matter what i try. just hoping someone has some tips!

Patience is the best advice, you obviously know what your doing if you've got to the medium plug comfortably but the large one is a big step! It's another 2 inch of circumference you've got to stretch! it isn't gonna happen first time, obviously lots of lube, push but not too hard so you hurt yourself! practice, you'll have to regularly try it so you can gradually stretch you anal muscles to take something bigger! And patience, big steps like that won't happen easily, if done properly it could take weeks if not months but it will happen! And oh my god when it does happen the feeling is immense! That first pop is awesome! The first thing you'll do is push it out because its so extreme but when you've got it in once you'll be surprised how easy it is to get it in again and how comfortable it will get! Just becareful the next times after this as your muscles will have gone back to normal so will take some work to open up again but they will have stretched enough to take it but again with some patience! Enjoy as anal stretching is the best!

is there something in between the two sizes to help make it easier?

Joshua&Ellie wrote:

is there something in between the two sizes to help make it easier?

I bought this, https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15697 and found it helped massively, has 2 steps Inbetween the medium and large Doc Johnson plugs that will help, also has a very wide flare which holds you nice and open! It's a great set to stretch with.

Joshua&Ellie wrote:

just looking for someone who can give me some advise regarding the doc johnson large buttplug... i also own the medium version which i can use easily without any pain or discomfort, i can even wear it for long periods of time to really relax back there... however when i try to swap to the large one there is no way in hell that things going it... i get it to its widest point, almost all the way in and it just will not go any further no matter what i try. just hoping someone has some tips!

Funnily enough, just used this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=350 for the first time tonight. I too thought the step from a just over six inch circumference to this would be too great. Persevered though by sitting with the plug placed on the edge of the bath and slowly working at it with a huge amount of lube. I had the most amazing feeling as it finally popped in. Had to do it again. An amazing experience to go up over an inch in circumference. My bum is actually throbbing now but, oh, what a feeling when it went in.

thanks, ill have to use my vibrator on my c**t at the same to while my bf tries to work it in

Joshua&Ellie wrote:

thanks, ill have to use my vibrator on my c**t at the same to while my bf tries to work it in

I can't decide if that's 'clit' or 'cunt'. 🙂

both

I'm the same. I have the same one and it's a big un!! I'm just working on it regularly with lots of lube. Thinking of getting an inflatable one too to help.

I too tried the step up from the medium plug to the large (in the LH range, but they seem to be the same size as the Doc Johnson) and found it a step too far (for now).

I also have the Doc Johnson "the rumpy" which is marginally smaller (7inch as opposed to 7.25) and found that after a few goes with it, lots of lube and allowing plenty of time, I managed to get the 2nd bulb in.

Figured I'd stick to the rumpy for a while to get used to the size before trying the large one again.

Lube, patience and practice

Closing due to duplication of this thread:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1772396-buttplug-help/#p1772396