Does anyone ever feel this?

Hey everybody :) this might sound kind of gross to some, but I know the forums are very friendly so I will ask anyway.
Has anyone ever peed in the bath (or some other form of immersion) (RIGHT AT THE END OF MY WASH MAY I ADD)accidentally or otherwise, and experienced a kind of orgasm build up/spasm? It lasts for a fleeting couple of seconds but it feels really great.
It only happens when I am completely relaxed, immersed in water :) I dont have a pee fetish or anything btw. Wondered if anyone else had this ever?

There is something immensely satisfying about peeing in water

popk1n wrote:

Hey everybody :) this might sound kind of gross to some, but I know the forums are very friendly so I will ask anyway.
Has anyone ever peed in the bath (or some other form of immersion) (RIGHT AT THE END OF MY WASH MAY I ADD)accidentally or otherwise, and experienced a kind of orgasm build up/spasm? It lasts for a fleeting couple of seconds but it feels really great.
It only happens when I am completely relaxed, immersed in water :) I dont have a pee fetish or anything btw. Wondered if anyone else had this ever?

Young and fun95 wrote:

There is something immensely satisfying about peeing in water

Agreed but dont do it in a swimming pool - stings like hell !! lol

Yes! I have done since i was a lot younnger, i do not need a wee before i get in the bath and then thats it i really really need to go!

Always pee in the shower, all the water goes the same way so why not?

No I can do a good jacuzzi in the bath though