Does everyone shave these days?

@ChloJakes I don’t know what was posted , but you are right to highlight anything that is insensitive. The forum is a very friendly place and we all should use thought and consideration.

2 Likes

I can pop a poll in if you fancy? It may get a bit lost in the middle of the stack, but I’m happy to. :slightly_smiling_face:

How hairy do you like your pubes?
  • Mister Burns (bald)
  • Homer Simpson (minimal)
  • Ned Flanders (neat and tidy)
  • Disco Stu (wild and proud)
  • Marge Simpson (big and blue)

0 voters

And how hairy do you like a partner’s pubes?
  • Mister Burns (bald)
  • Homer Simpson (minimal)
  • Ned Flanders (neat and tidy)
  • Disco Stu (wild and proud)
  • Marge Simpson (big and blue)

0 voters

Note: Turns out Mr Burns isn’t bald. :man_shrugging: I fluffed it up again. :slightly_smiling_face:

(I feel I should also mention that everyone has a poll button, it’s not a special Chimp trick, just in case people didn’t know. :slightly_smiling_face:)

4 Likes

Are we answering what we like on ourselves or on our partners, would be rather different answers in my case! :smile:

1 Like

I’ll chuck a second one in. :+1:

4 Likes

Yay! Thanks :blush:

1 Like

I agree with alot of people on here saying it’s completely a personal choice. All the guys I have been with have had hair (maybe apart from 1 or 2) and I have always kept it shaved down there as that’s just what I prefer on myself. I have some girlfriends who are the same as me and like to keep it bare and some who either like to keep it just trimmed or a patch for example. None of them have ever complained about guys making comments or anything.
I would just say do what makes you feel the most comfortable and the most sexy!

9 Likes

Everybody will favour something different so just go with whatever makes you feel confident and comfortable.

I tend to change it up-sometimes full but trimmed, sometimes landing strip and sometimes no hair at all. Only thing I can’t do is shave it as it doesn’t agree with my skin at all, so I always wax if I’m going smooth.

2 Likes

@Lola-O . I’ve never been waxed, but would give it a go to reduce the requirement to shave as often. Don’t think there are as many places for men to get waxed as women. I can understand this as I’d imagine most of the people providing this service are women, or am I mistaken. ?

Does everyone shave these days?
No!
In fact I sense there is a bit of a re-alignment going on with more people choosing not to, either completely natural or just a light trim

3 Likes

I’ve never been waxed by a man so I imagine there are more women that do it than men. It did seem a bit weird at first letting a stranger rip out my body hair and I felt a bit exposed, but I decided they’re professionals and they’d probably seen all sorts and that it’s just a normal part of their job. If you’re keen to try it, it’s worth giving it a go.

1 Like

Just doesn’t seem to be many places offer service. I understand why .

ive always have shaven. For me it looks better feels better and my german helmet loves it also.in fact it turnes me on doing it every week…

1 Like

Not everyone shaves but I think many do currently and have done for some years. I do personally (well wax now actually) and have done really since it grew in, I knew people did and it just felt more comfortable to me to have no hair there. Many of my friends go for waxing and there may be one or two that keep a landing strip. I also think many men shave now, including my hubby, who also gets waxed with me and has done for a few years now.

1 Like

I like minimal hair on myself and my partner.
I love the look and it just makes a good foundation for great oral personally.

I’m wondering what do people use for keeping well trimmed?

It’s so delicate in those areas and I always end up cutting myself so in the end I just shave it all off.
But I’d like to find something good for trimming.

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes we have a Panasonic ER-GB42 Wet & Dry Electric Beard Trimmer, it’s easily adjustable for your preferred length (0.5-10mm) and trims either wet or dry hair. We’ve not had any issues with cuts so far

2 Likes

Welcome and I hope the dating goes as hoped!!!

I am in my mid 50’s and for most years of my marriage was just natural, then I started trimming a bit, then using a hair removal cream and kept some but each time I used the cream the amount of hair left got smaller and smaller (it’s hard to keep a clean line with a cream), so I finally just took it all off with the cream and then touch up with a razor (I just haven’t found a cream that works in all areas). It’s easier now to just remove it all and my husband likes it (although he also liked it when there was some there). For me, I just feel cleaner and don’t worry about him choking on a stray hair. I have to say that it feels completely different in the shower with no hair as the water hits everything.

Personally I like a landing strip or very neatly trimmed but I do shave all over once a month as I feel cleaner that way but like many have said it is personal preference :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I try and shave everything off as it just feels nicer. Also makes it look bigger so got to get as many inches as I can :rofl::rofl: tried a landing strip like you @Newton27 but it didn’t suit me haha

2 Likes

OH shaves her lady bits, I use mens intimate hair removal cream. Always read the instructions! Left the cream on wee bit longer than 6mins and was red raw for a week :sob:

Haha I’ve never actually seen a landing strip on a male, I just can’t picture it :joy:
My partner does mine for me, he loves shaving me up and making it all neat lol

1 Like