Shaving question...

Ok i know there are other threads about this but ive only just started to do this and yep i like it shaven and am even going to evest in a decent body groomer to save time!

Anyway there is one area im a little confused about what to do, i also have hairy legs from my shins right to the top part of me says i should shave half of my things another says all the way another is saying leave it ya fool! lol So like i said im confused what to do but feel that it looks stupid without doing anything :/

Im a pale person and yeh i do try and be cool just dont happen much! lol

Anyway i was wondering what mens and womens thoughs were on this subject? I spoke to one my mates who said "i hate hair thats why i got the groomer can do whole body in about 40mins" I currenty do chest, belly -.- and down below of cause! And yeh i have thought about waxing too lol

Completely shaved for me. Makes men seem more naked? (submissive) X

I'm not so sure - I like hairy legs on a man - more masculine to me x

Yes mistress anything you saaaay mistress lol

This is why im not sure Pixie, like i said i have hair from my shins to my private area im just worried it looks stupid if i didnt... I suppose i could use the different hight settings on the groomer to make it seem "more" natural but then again that might seen stupid and take alot of time lol

I love nice hairy legs, am ambivalent towards a completely shaved pubic area, sometimes I like it, sometimes not but when not, I like it to be cut well back, lol... Def not a fan of no body hair at all. If I was you I doubt I'd be stressing bout my leg hair but that's just me, do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Thanks Miss, this is where i am in my live either fully shaven or like you said cut back suppose it depends on if i have my "tools" with me at the time. I totally understand what women say about hair in there mouths, i dont like it either when i go down so feel i should make an effort too besides it makes him look bigger my 12inch cock *coughs as he lies* just dont want it too look stupid guess its just me will have to think, try out etc etc till i feel im happy :/

well i get waxed from neck down, legs are hairy though i did get them done once.

dont think i could go back to being hairy or indeed would want to, its just so much cooler, and whilst i used to have very itchy armpits, since being waxed there i have had no problems whatsoever....

Yeh i like the clean look and as u mentioned dave there is less heat and obviously sweat with no hair guess sometimes im just too self contious then times i just dont care lol

Thanks to all that have posted with there input, have thought about waxing too dave but gonna go with the body groomer first then decide if i awnt to try the wax ;)

If any woman tried to wax/shave my chest and belly or my legs, I would kill her. Back is acceptable.

Janny, if ur a hairy person it would be advisable to trim down before waxing (not done it myself just a tip i was given) i personally just shaved my chest and belly because i hated the look i dont think its sexy at all but i do know "some" women like a hairy man. Id preffer a groomer like the Phillips TT2040 though would make it alot easier and save time and shaving gel plus it can be thrown in a bag without worries of extra blades etc etc.

Ewwwww, hairy backs gross me out so so much.. I don't know what it is, i just find it completely disgusting.

I quite like leg hair, not really that fond of chest hair but I can put up with it.

I think i'm going to go for laser hair removal for my next Christmas pressie.

im the same EB hate hairy back and hairy shoulders, yuk makes me feel ill when i see men like that, leg hair ok and i dont like chest hair either, dont like beards or moustaches either

Oooh yeah, hairy shoulders are a huge no no aswell.

Same with facial hair, I'm not that bad with small bits of facial hair if it's well kept but massive mustaches or beards really gross me out.

I'm not that bothered about hair.. I don't think much of it. My OH sports some on his chest and I absolutely adore it. It's a part of him. It's not particularly thick or anything- I love running my hands across his chest. I think it makes him seem more masculine. I would hate it if he waxed it off.

I like his facial hair too- he has a little well kept goatee look.

As for leg hair and back etc- My OH has some leg hair but it's fine as for back I think it can be a little "off-putting" if it's really noticeable. On a good note- atleast you won't need an extra blanket on those cold nights!

x X x wrote:

I'm not that bothered about hair.. I don't think much of it. My OH sports some on his chest and I absolutely adore it. It's a part of him. It's not particularly thick or anything- I love running my hands across his chest. I think it makes him seem more masculine. I think I would hate it if he waxed it off.

As for leg hair and back etc- My OH has some leg hair but it's fine as for back I think it can be a little "off-putting" if it's really noticeable. On a good note- atleast you won't need an extra blanket on those cold nights!

EWWWWWWWWW

Emily u have a hairy chest and back o.O lol j/k

This is a descussion i had with my mate when we were talking about his bodygroomer i know some hairy men and there OH's will not allow them to remove the hair one i was speaking to said "i trims downstairs but thats as far as i go she'd kill me!" lol

As for myself i hate it like i already said, i only have a small amount of chest hair and it looks out off place and off putting as for the belly god knows what its doing there looks awful though got a small amount on shoulders back.. dunno im not an owl -.- lol

I just find it more of a pain and awful looking than anything else i feel embarrased by my body and if im in a park and see friends taking there tops off and have perfect hair there or none i look stupid lol so shaving is option for me i think

I dont mind leg hair or some well kept pubic hair. Same with armpits.

I hate back hair and facial hair.

rach74 wrote:

im the same EB hate hairy back and hairy shoulders, yuk makes me feel ill when i see men like that, leg hair ok and i dont like chest hair either, dont like beards or moustaches either

agree completly although I dont mind OH's little fluffy patch thats on his chest :D