Does posting or reading LHF make you hornier?

Honestly… YES !!!
Since joining this lovely and wonderful group of people, my mind has expanded beyond belief.
I think you are all fucking amazing!!!
You just let it all out… say what you want… ask questions and answer peoples problems.
When I read what you are planning to do, or have done, it sends my mind searching for something.
One of you will post something that triggers me off in a new direction.
Please please please don’t think I’m being pervy or anything but ya kinda all just light a bonfire for me.
Its making a difference to mine and OH sex life… So a big thanks to everone :heart: :heart: :heart: X

7 Likes

As they say in that well known high street supermarket @Davey123 ‘Happy to Help’

Yes, some of the threads on here are extremely arousing and thought provoking but that’s the point of the forum I guess.

I love reading about other folks exploits and particularly their fantasies and sharing our own stories etc.

4 Likes

It’s helped me normalise a lot of stuff for sure. I’ve learned a lot here and I feel like I get to know little bits of anonymous characters in our little universe… glad you’re getting a lot out of it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thrilled to hear the forum has been of a great help to enrich your sexual happiness :partying_face:

Simple answer - YES

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Not sure it makes me or the OH hornier, it definitely gives us a different perspective on what goes on behind closed doors and allows us to see that our sexual antics are well within the band of normal behaviour, if there is such a thing.

It has help us to break through certain reservations we have had, such as anal sex, to read and understand the joys others were taking from it, has given us the strength to give it ago, and whilst it isn’t ever going to be part of our everyday sex life, it is definitely in the special occasion category.

The forum has also allowed us to be open and honest with each other, I now have a range of vibrating butt plugs, I would never have mentioned and which would not have been part of our sex lives, but we now both enjoy them, in fact the OH occasionally requests I wear it, as it has a combined cock ring, which promotes and helps to sustain rock hard erections.

Reading other forum members stories has opened our eyes, and long may it continue.

6 Likes

Like any online community about sex it has the chance to stir some excited feelings

2 Likes

Totally yes - also gives you ideas on what to do

2 Likes

I read some of the stories and think “what a load of crap” or “blatent lies” but i do read some and think about the scenario & wonder if its worth approching my other half about it etc
I cant say i get horny etc reading any though

1 Like

It has not made me hornier but it has helped me feel more confident and that there is nothing wrong with me. Also has helped me come to terms with aspects of myself.

5 Likes

Reading doesn’t get me horny, not at all. But I do take away from the conversations and things that people get up to and talk about them with my partner. Some things we tweak to suit us and talking to him about it gets me horny, but not reading the forum.

5 Likes

It’s great to share ideas and experiences so we can learn from each other and enrich our sex lives together.

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

Yes it has and does! The forum has helped us feel it’s ok to like and enjoy things that we would have thought were a bit kinky or weird. I’m now more confident to explore my sexuality and enjoy a range of ‘kinks’ with my OH, who I find out, enjoys them too.
So :+1: for Lovehoney Forum, our sex life has reached new heights (after 50+ years of practice):wink: love you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Absolutely yes
I thought kissing and missionary was sex…what a dumb was I :smiley:

In a word…YES

1 Like

Yes, it is after all a forum to improve sexual happiness and feelings of arousal are a vital part of that. If it was merely a load of engineers talking about the technical design of sex toys I wouldn’t bother at all. :heart_on_fire:

3 Likes

100%

2 Likes