Does reading LH get you turned on?

I have to ration my trips on here, as I know reading the forums usually end up with me having to masturbate...Is it just me?...lol

no

Liar liar, pants on fire....lol

Ohhhhhhhhh no,

It really it quite addictive and I usually sit here and get myself inadvertantly WAY too aroused reading reviews, posts and looking at products.

And yes, I masterbate VERY frequently. It goes in waves, but at its worst (best) I might have to slope off a few times during the day to indulge.

Sometimes I am just aware of suddenly being rather moist whilst reading. All it takes is to slip a finger inside my jeans (just to check you understand!) and then gently suck my finger dry.

That's it, I'm off to bed now.

You naughty girls (after my own heart!)

xx

So, not just me then....lol

Ah redtube, where would we be without it indeedy, tend to get dampish myself when engaged one on one on here, more erotic than time delay chat l find!! Just me that though whatever floats your boat girls obviously!!

Tallboy

Not from reading the general forums but yeah the odd story defo.

Some of the posts and stories get me going, but it's more the thoughts and fantasies that the forums instil in my brain that does it for me. I was never much of a fantasist before I came on here, but now....

i get very turned on after reading the posts (just checked now and i'm damp) i think sometimes its the way people word things too

Yeah more the stories, some of the tips get me in the right mind set an away I go....

some of the posts especially in the erotic story section get me gagging for it hehe.

Well, looking at some products turn me on. I guess I've not read that many posts to turn me on.

However our little chat the other night, was begining to get a little steamy eh. Now you know who I'm talking to!!!

Luv

luvly wrote:

Well, looking at some products turn me on. I guess I've not read that many posts to turn me on.

However our little chat the other night, was begining to get a little steamy eh. Now you know who I'm talking to!!!

Luv

HEHEHEHE

I think you two should do a video and post on the blog for us guys

Lol,. You never know, we might do.

no never.