Does reading and contributing to LH forum turn you on?

I find it absolutely exhilarating to be here, read others posts and write my own, massively addictive?

Naa not really but then a girl dancing in front of me getting her kit off doesn't turn me on either so I'm probably a bad point of reference :) I'm here for the social aspect

Reading the posts, no. They are really helpful and informative and there seems to have been some form of discussion, past or present and that if you need help or advice, you can find it.

Plus you can ask anything and people are good enough to help.

The only time I can think of being turned on when browisng is when im choosing and buying nice underwear and toys for my wife and thinking about her in it, or using it.

Not knocking you at all, go with what ticks your boxes as we are all different.

Not really. It does not turn me on, but this is because I am a 'visual' type of person. And I prefer real action of course...

jenpaul951 wrote:

Reading the posts, no. They are really helpful and informative and there seems to have been some form of discussion, past or present and that if you need help or advice, you can find it.

Plus you can ask anything and people are good enough to help.

The only time I can think of being turned on when browisng is when im choosing and buying nice underwear and toys for my wife and thinking about her in it, or using it.

Not knocking you at all, go with what ticks your boxes as we are all different.

Yeah, actually, I'm exactly the same. I love the community here, and its a good place to get advice.

I can sometimes get a little turned on when hunting on the main site- if I'm narrowing down choices and stuff, and I'm trying to figure out what would be most... pleasurable... yeah, sometimes the imagination is a little potent!

I'm outnumbered here so far, also reading product reviews is a turn on.

Sexyboots wrote:

I like the social side of things too. This is an excellent site for making friends,having a laugh and getting good advice.

What does turn me on is when me and my oh go shopping and read reviews together :)

Haha, oooohhhh yeah... those reviews, whilst they pass the 'sipping tea' test, they don't half turn you on with all the analytical details!

i like the generally relaxed exchanges of ideas and turn - ons, but don't usually get turned on by them per-se. what i'm sure happens is that i sometimes end up with an idea or two for some sexy fun that pops back into my head later.

some of the better reviews are truly excellent and a turn on, but separating the wheat from the chaff can often more than counteract the turn on that just happened and i so lose the excitement reading a dull piece.

Generally, no. I read the forums mostly for an exchange of factual information and encouragement. It's reassuring for me -- formerly shy and naïve on sexual matters -- to have such a positive point of reference.

I'll admit to a couple of exceptions, though. Occasionally, someone's description of a sexual activity can fire up my imagination. It doesn't become a proper turn-on, though, until I've flipped it around and modified it inside my head so that I see myself trying it with my wife. The other scenario is when someone has a problem or a question and I'm able to contribute a useful idea or encouragement. It's not a turn-on in the conventional way, but I do get a buzz from the thought that I might have helped them, even in some small way, to enjoy their sex lives more.

The short stories a real turn on but I cannot say in general the posts turn me on, even if someone posts something quite erotic about what they have been up to, its not something that would turn me on. Maybe if a person is particularly horny, I can see how some comments might turn a person on.

I love reading the erotic fiction short stories. I find them better than some books ive paid good money for!! As to reading and posting no I dont get turned on.....although I do enjoy the chat but thats fun.

Only the erotic fiction section; off-topic posts and sex toy talk doesn't turn me on. I used to steam up like a teapot if anyone ever mentioned the word 'pussy' or 'sex toy' but now I'm pretty laid back about it.

People's posts don't turn me on, I have to be in the right frame of mind to be horny, but I do get little pleased thrills when I help someone out or someone is particularly happy :) I feel good for them, but not sexually. To me the forums are a place of chat, advice and friendliness, it's like trying to get turned on by your brother or something :/

Saying that, I do get a bit steamed up reading more raunchy posts and my imagination can go into overdrive, but I don't get turned on as such, just question the idea of trying them out. The majority of the time though, I come here for advice and general chit-chat. No one evers speaks to me on chat so I can't give my opinion on that either.

posts dont turm me on at all, guess im not a man for the written word

It use to do but we need some new topics! And some of the old members need to come back as they were the life and soul of the party!

The fiction turns us on but not the general posts.

they don't turn me on but i do enjoy sharing info and recieving advice when needed.

I have taken some fab idea's from here and put them to very good use though .

I have found everyone on here so friendly

TTurtle wrote:

Naa not really but then a girl dancing in front of me getting her kit off doesn't turn me on either so I'm probably a bad point of reference :) I'm here for the social aspect

TT where are you?!

Yes it turns me on quite a lot :) x

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

TT where are you?!

Yes it turns me on quite a lot :) x

What do you mean where am I? You know where I am you've been texting me all evening! haha oh do you mean about girl dancing? I just meant in the past haha I haven't been there in agggesss

generally no, but depending on the topic occasionally :P

Some of the stories in the Erotic Fiction section of the forums are pretty faptastic, but other than that, no. I get more turned on browsing the actual store and looking at all the sexy things I could buy if I wasn't a total pauper.