Doing sport whilst wearing a sex toy.

I have worn my vibraexciter when i went to the gym but on the running machine or the exercise bikes i found it awkward as it kept on falling down and off,But i did enjoy it when i wasn't moving around so fast on the other stuff.

I much prefer wearing when im at work or clubbing or shopping etc..

not sure the squash club would like it if i turned up for a match with penis pump sticking out my shorts ?

I wear a couple of ball stretcher rings most days, sometimes I will go to five and a 75-80mm stretch with just over a kilo. The most activity I can do with them swinging is a good walk!!

I just love the massage that she gives me with coconut oil, when we get back.

I've worn a (comparatively loose) vibrating ring when out doing some serious running. OH loves me to give her a good seeing to immediately after I return (while I'm still all pumped up). Gives me the incentive to keep going! Switching the cock ring on as I return makes sure I'm all set to jump her on my return home. Has worked well so far- though leaves me pretty wrecked fo the rest of the day

I have worn a butt plug to work occasionally, and I like driving in one.

In terms of sport, I can confirm that wearing a butt plug whilst playing golf was not a nice experience!

I've worn my chastity cage while rowing and distance walking. It wasn't really a turn on as such but rayjer as part of a period of incarceration.