Sex toys and exercise.

So my question is.. Do any of use sex toys while working out and have u noticed a difference in the bedroom department? Also if you exercise regular have your libido changed?

I use kegal balls regular but have recently taken to using them while jogging/running. Over the past few weeks ive noticed that my guy seems to be coming a lot quicker than usual once hes inside me but also i seem to be having more intense orgasms. I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome so i struggle with weight and my libido is through the roof. Since going running etc ive lost weight but gained a very demanding libido!

Probably very different for guys but no I don't use sex toys for working out . My Mrs who hasnt started working out yet may use kegall balls for pelvic floor excercises. She has been pestering me to get some and so I will include some on my next order with Lovehoney.

Being honest and this is from my own point of view I do keep working out and sex totally seperate. When I have worked out the last thing I feel like doing is having sex.

"Have you noticed a difference in the bedroom department " Most certainly. We have lots more energy. We both feel sexier in our bodies and sexually more attactive to the other partner( and others ! ) and therefore fancy the pants off each other more.There are some positions we couldn't manage when we were both at our largest and its fun trying some of these out .

Diet,weightloss and working out is hard work for sure . However I think the benefits far out weigh the work required .

I use kegel balls regularly and often while exercising. I feel the balls have made a difference to the strength of my orgasms too.

As for exercise increasing libido I would say it certainly does for me ! And if my OH doesn't mind me being hot and sweaty I'd be up for sex straight after a workout . I reckon an increased libido is a nice bonus for all the hard work of trying to lose weight and get fit !

I wear kegal balls most days, but after an initial improvement in my pelvic floor muscles I have not noticed any furthur improvements, I think it's more about maintaining now.

I have worn my jiggle butt plug while doing the housework,but not at the gym. I don't think I would feel comfortable.

Sex is good and I enjoy it a lot, but other than wearing kegal balls, I don't excersize with sex toys, I'm not sure how you would?

Fun Louise wrote:

I wear kegal balls most days, but after an initial improvement in my pelvic floor muscles I have not noticed any furthur improvements, I think it's more about maintaining now.

I have worn my jiggle butt plug while doing the housework,but not at the gym. I don't think I would feel comfortable.

Sex is good and I enjoy it a lot, but other than wearing kegal balls, I don't excersize with sex toys, I'm not sure how you would?

Ooh how does the jiggle butt plug feel? Im adding one to my payday collection! I have a few friends that have love eggs in while exercising! The kegal balls r enough for me at moment dont think id be able to handle all the vibrating while working out!

Hi Lulu. I do work out several times a week, but whilst I use my kegel balls for strenght training I wouldn't be so adventurous with cardio or high intensity interval training. I think the balls help a lot because if you concentratye on squeezing the tush and the pc muscles you can really do it much easier when having sex, which certainly helps with the orgasm.

My libido goes sky rocket when I finish exercise and jump into the shower, but straight after that I feel a bit tired and take me some time and usually a nice meal to recover, but after that I get really horny and can take the world. I do a lot of solo play to cope with these urges. When I don't exercise I feel a bit low to be honest and my libido is not high at all.

So yeah Lulu I reckon you are in the right way my friend. Keep up the good work and keep this libido up. It not for all the other benefits, that one thing more to encourage to keep health and active.

mysteron wrote:

Probably very different for guys but no I don't use sex toys for working out . My Mrs who hasnt started working out yet may use kegall balls for pelvic floor excercises. She has been pestering me to get some and so I will include some on my next order with Lovehoney.

Being honest and this is from my own point of view I do keep working out and sex totally seperate. When I have worked out the last thing I feel like doing is having sex.

"Have you noticed a difference in the bedroom department " Most certainly. We have lots more energy. We both feel sexier in our bodies and sexually more attactive to the other partner( and others ! ) and therefore fancy the pants off each other more.There are some positions we couldn't manage when we were both at our largest and its fun trying some of these out .

Diet,weightloss and working out is hard work for sure . However I think the benefits far out weigh the work required .

If you work out hard enough you could have an adrenalin rush which can become adictive.

Adding sex to the equation can make working out less like hard work and more like fun.

It's how you include the sex that is the hard part.

Good suggestions might help those of us trying to become fitter.