Doing sport whilst wearing a sex toy.

Does anybody wear a sex toy whilst playing any sports or leisurely activities. I'm a keen mountain biker and have been tempted to wear a butt plug whilst riding. Has anybody tried this? Did you enjoy it? Or was it a painful waste of time?

i've worn my jiggle balls to the gym. to be honest it was a bit of a let down i didn't really feel them at all to busy running etc to notice.

I wear kegel balls while running and doing yoga. I find they help keep my posture straight.

I have also been known to wear a butt plug while hula hooping.

And I often apply lube to my nipples while long distant running (that one is really sexy ;-) )

I've worn a Fat Boy penis extender when out running. Had a tight jock strap to hold it in place and the running ensured I didn't get a hard on. Was on a promise of some action from OH when I returned and she wanted me fresh from the run so wanted to give her something impressive. Success all round!

I sometimes wear my kegal balls when I go walking.

Sometimes I can barely feel them, but when positioned in a certain way they feel great!

I wear kegel balls when exercising. Makes me work harder to keep them in place at Zumba.

MrBumcheeks wrote:

Nymphomaniac, just curious, what's the effect of lube on the nipples?

Well... nipples rub as you run, and if you're running for 2-3 hours straight it can hurt... generally some runners use vaseline to prevent friction burns, I use lubes instead.

Yes, I've tried using a vibrating one but not while biking, just basic fitness training. I would guess you can get hurt if it's a bumpy road when biking :P

I'm just about to go out on the bike with my butt plug in for the first time. Read a blog about a bloke that does it regularly to strengthen his leg muscles because of being out of the saddle more. So I guess at the very least I'm gonna get a good work out :/

I was thinking about this the other day! It would be embarressing if you were out running and your kegal balls fell out! :O

Just been out on the bike with a butt plug in. Was nice and comfortable, almost too comfortable. Maybe need to try a different shape. Still the thought of knowing i was wearing one was enough to make me have to stop in a secluded spot. Not usually into that sort of thing but, the excitement got too much lol

No ive not sounds fun though,I find it fun wearing it to clubs and at work.

Hello, I'm new to this site & forum :o)

Really want to build up to wearing a butt plug for longer periods of time & would appreciate any advice on which you'd recommend? I've got the 'liquorice anal set' but don't know if I should buy something different for 'day wear' !

Love using these during sex, can't manage the largest yet, but want something to keep in me during the day.

I'm not into sport so I wouldn't be worrying about cycling or the gym :o) I would worry about it coming out during an important meeting though!!!

Thanks.

Often wear my Kegel balls during the day exercising or just at work, keeps me amused :)

Hi madonroses. The only advice I can give is take your time and use plenty of lube. As you wear it for longer periods, be sure to relube every couple of hours. If you can build up to it the doc Johnson ball plug Is really comfortable to wear for long periods.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20862
I wore this one for 16 hours or more with no problems. I reckon I could have gone longer. There are plenty of other discussions on here with excellent advice from more experienced people than me. So it's worth having a browse.

Thank you for that :0) I'd already put this on my wishlist so nice to hear another great recommendation for it .

There is so much great advice to be found reading these discussions but sometimes it's a bit overwhelming...so really thank you ;0)

I went out cycling with kegel balls in once and it was just a total disaster. They kept falling out but that's due to me being a complete idiot. I have the Lelo mini balls and have been using the first pink set for about 2 weeks then had a long break due a period and then just forgetting to use them. So I thought it would be a great idea to go up a level and use a blue & pink ball combo. Not a great idea, they were just too heavy.

As long as the toy is appropriate then I don't see why you can't wear one when excercising, just make sure it feels comfortable.

Never done this but have often wondered what it would be like to just go out and about doing everyday things while having a prostate massager inserted. I am not sure that I would actually do it but I am curious as to how it would make you feel. I am not sure it would be a good idea when participating in any sport though.

I've worn the heavy 221g FSOG kegal balls while doing hardcore aerobics, they stay in with seemingly little effort lol.

More exciting ones to use during exercise are jiggle ones, I like Lelo Noir :)

I have worn my Fun Factory Kegel balls while doing all sorts of sports, running, cycling, working out at the gym, running on the cross trainer... I don't consider this much of a turn on, just a part of my ercercise routine. I would like to get a new set of Kegel balls, though, while the one I have is good (and hygienic, being coated in high quality silicone), it is quite lightweight and large. I guess something heavier and/or smaller would be a nice step up.