Exercise sex toy

Anyone ever done exersize with a sex toy involved like running with a vibrator. Reason asking literally just had my LH medium plug turn up and want to wear it at the gym, anyone done it and is it safe?

As long as the plug fits properly and the base is flared enough that it won’t travel, it’s safe. Just make sure to use enough lube to last the length of your gym session.

I wear kegal balls a lot, most days, so yes gym should be fine. As long as it's comfortable you should be fine. Why not wear it with your gym stuff to do the housework, like vacuuming and such like, then you will know if it's comfortable enough for a whole gym visit

I think if you feel comfortable with that, why not?

Like FL I like to wear kegal balls to walk around, shop and in general around the house and even at work, but personally I wouldn't wear at the gym. The reason for that is that I really try to focus entirely on push myself during my training and it's a lot of effort in breathing properly, contracting all the muscles and keep working when I'm tired, so I wouldn't like to have something to distract myself from having a veryn good workout session.

A comfortable butt plug and cycling are a great combination. I use one of the medium jiggle ball plugs as they stay in place well and feel amazing when going over bumps lol