Femdom

I have recently been getting curios about femdom and being dominated by a woman. My fiancé has dominated me a little while ago while riding me which I really liked. I was just wondering for the women who are Dom’s, what clothes do you usually wear? Do you have a certain outfit or do you wear something else? Also what do you usually like to be called by the sub? Also what things do you use? Do you tie the sub down or use gags? Another thing I’m not sure about femdom is, would you normally let the sub touch you or would you use their body for your pleasure? I’ve been curious about this kind of play recently, with myself as the sub.

Yes , communication is key . When we were younger , things could get a little more intence . With many body parts a bit tired and not being near as flexable , we have to use much more caution . We rely on implied restraints than true physical ones . I always liked her to surprise me in whatever she wore or had me wear . Main thing is that both of you have fun and get hot and horny !

I agree there's no hard and fast rules about how this should be done, aside from setting your own rules of play with your play partner. Honest open communication about your desires beforehand will be essential for a femdom, otherwise boundaries of consent and physical limits are easily crossed by accident. Then playtime can be over before you really begin!

Part of the appeal for my own sub is for me to take charge of her, and that's only possible by her telling me what her hard limits (stuff she will never do), and soft limits are (stuff she's willing to let me do to her but maybe won't enjoy in themselves). Asking her permission during the act is a no-no, as it ruins the dom/sub dynamic.

After that, it's down to personal tastes, and what the dominant one is willing to do at the time.

Restraints and blindfolds are all pretty bossy, as are commands (as opposed to requests). All are a matter of personal preference though.

The sub's role is often to do as they are directed, so the dom gets to request or command whatever pleases them. Often this is a lot of fun for a sub though :D

There's a great pair of books I'd really recommmend; The New Bottoming Book, and The New Topping Book, by experienced players called Dossie Easton, and Janet W Hardy. Both full of really great advice, and personal experiences in both books, for helping to understand the responsibilities and enormous pleasures of each type of role. I think there might be an audiobook version too.

Have fun exploring!

As a switch I've recently figured out my Domme style is more really rough sex with kink elements. I'm not a huge toy person I prefer slapping, scratching, grabbing etc. My usual outfit is nude apart from a 9 inch dick in my pegging pants. I'm more Top than Domme though so I'm not fussed on protocol, names, service etc. Just wanna hurt them during sex. (consensually of course)

My outfit is black tights, black bodysuit and black heels. I also wear cute outfits. If I’m being mistress, I’ll wear an all black ensemble as described above. Being a mistress doesn’t really suit my personality, I find it hard to stay in character. If I’m being mommy, something cute - french maid, sexy lingerie, some sexy corporate work wear. Being mommy is far better suited to me - a loving, caring disciplinary who knows what she wants and gets it. Depending on the role, depends on what he will call me... mistress or mommy. We have an array of toys, so I’ll use straps, ties, rope, a crop, flogger, tickler, belt, butt plugs and my favourite... a big dildo in my strap-on harness! I quite like using sexy music to add to the mood - like Closer by Nine Inch Nails. There is spanking, slapping, spitting and scratching involved too.

Forgot to add... he can touch if I give him permission. Normally his legs and hands will be bound. Sometimes he’ll be blindfolded.

No rules for this in my opinion, she can wear what she wants and do what she wants,for me that is the point being her sextoy to do with as she pleases, I like it when the wife beats my cock and will not let me cum for days, awesome

Hi Lady NymphOOO. What you described with the black ensemble that is what I would envision my fiancé wearing if she was up for it. I would certainly like to see her in something like that. Never thought of her wearing something like a maid outfit while dominating. I don’t think I could get into the habit of calling her mummy but would lover to call her mistress and be tied down and told when I can touch her. She has only done it a few times and she prefers to be the sub. I have to say though that I do enjoy being the Dom when she is in her school girl outfit with lingerie on underneath and having her tied down to the bed. Thanks for the reply that has helped a lot :)

hornyat50 wrote:

No rules for this in my opinion, she can wear what she wants and do what she wants,for me that is the point being her sextoy to do with as she pleases, I like it when the wife beats my cock and will not let me cum for days, awesome

. My thoughts exactly have been doing this for years, love it, my mistress often puts me in a cock cage ect, awesome as you say