dont you love it

when you spend a whole day exploring yourself and your partner. ive had a morning of fun by myself soon to be followed with an afternoon of fun...

anyone else up to such delights on this fine sat

Yummmmm, nothing better than trying to do normal things like dishes, watching a film, reading a book etc whilst my OH plays and gently grinds up against me.

I agree Malteser! Nothing better than a bit of teasing before it happens! x

It's nice when you can take the time to really tease & tantilise each other. I haven't done that with anyone for a long time. It's wonderful when a guy can make you melt without touching your really sensitive areas x

wow what a great night haha

there was a lot of melting for sure

i think we tried our hardest to become masters of the "not touching"

Its quite cool just getting to know every single part of you no barriers

Oh this thread is getting me rather hot under the collar! I love being explored and played with, and quite exciting when doing normal things like you said malteaser! I like lots of electricity building up for ages before sex! HOT! x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

Oh this thread is getting me rather hot under the collar! External Media I love being explored and played with, and quite exciting when doing normal things like you said malteaser! I like lots of electricity building up for ages before sex! HOT! x MC x

oh god i totally agree......a long slow build up is soooooo damn horny.............

Totally feeling this thread...

There's nothing better than waking up on a Saturday morning and realising you have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do but stay in bed and enjoy each other... doesn't happen often but when it does - woohoo!

I love finding, what I call, "Little Secrets" on folk. Basically little things like a tiny mole, freckle or scar in an obscure hidden place on their body which can only be seen when their naked. I like the idea of knowing it's there an no one else knowing it. it's a weird thing I know but I was so excited to find a tiny freckle right beside my current mans penis. He quite enjoyed me looking for things like that too....and we followed it with totally awesome sex ;)

I like to explore myself also to try new things to see what pushes my buttons. while it's fun to experiment with your partner I find that my current man likes when I tell him what to do to make me moan and groan ;)

Zelly wrote:

I love finding, what I call, "Little Secrets" on folk. Basically little things like a tiny mole, freckle or scar in an obscure hidden place on their body which can only be seen when their naked. I like the idea of knowing it's there an no one else knowing it. it's a weird thing I know but I was so excited to find a tiny freckle right beside my current mans penis. He quite enjoyed me looking for things like that too....and we followed it with totally awesome sex ;)

I like to explore myself also to try new things to see what pushes my buttons. while it's fun to experiment with your partner I find that my current man likes when I tell him what to do to make me moan and groan ;)

We sound very alike in that regard, Zelly. I think you would enjoy the start of this thread on particular: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/162378-beautiful-scars-whats-your-story/

Zelly wrote:

I like the term. I have rather a lot of 'em and I enjoy my OH's too! Not wanting to share them currently though.

i lov to explore all the little areas on a person too.

i find it really helps you to find what turns a partner on and it helps me feel more comfortable being naked in front of a partner.

I enjoy to do this too as you can also show each other what feels best but also the fun that comes with it is very enjoyable

Me and my partner sometimes play this game where we take it in turns to be the leader or the follower. The leader touches and strokes the follower in the way that THEY actually want to be touched themselves and the follower basically mirrors what the leader does.....if that makes sense? That way you get to show your partner exactly what you like and how you like it etc but in a playful way and experience whatever touches you need at that moment! It's great fun and very sexy!