setextin

Sexbytext, yeah or no?....

Not for me. The real thing is so much more better! ;)

depends if you can't be there in person.... then why not.

It's great foreplay![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Sorry should of said, if your not together... as at work or like me n my bf only see each other at weekends :(

Gentle giant wrote:

It's great foreplay![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I agree! Gets u eexcited for when your next meet X

occasionally. Its nice to tease my FWB whilst he is at work in the office!

depends on the person, i've done it in the past with partners.

I often just send him pic of my LH ORDER. Tryna get him to come on here to choose something for us atm x

Great (often long be-) fore play as GG says!

I've been known to start weeks in advance :)

I have become a convert of this... Found it a huge turn on... And it releases your inhibitions ... Did have a sexter that ended up making a personal call.... Boy ! That was a fun night😀

I really enjoy it and like GG has said its good foreplay but theres something about getting someone frustrated especially whilst their at work a bit of a turn on for me..

My partner and I work together - often in the same room, but that doesn't stop me pinging him a filthy skype message to see if I can distract him. If I manage to get a big cheesy grin out of him, all the better hehe.

But yeah, when we are apart I will sext and send pictures to tease him and he does likewise!

Any tips... that has you ohs wild?x

Oh right lol.

Yeah it's great for when you can't be together

Love it!

I send my fwb bonkers with saucy pictures of me in undies and I have been known to send mid solo session pictures so he can see what I'm doing....I think it is a great thing in a lot of ways and he does the same back to me too

Yes,please.

I love getting sexy texts and pics from my friend with benefits, its a massive turn on for me and keeps me wanting more

Love to try it...

Try it.. It is very liberating😀😇😉