Double P

Right so for Friday this week my boyfriend and I have invited his friend to come to our place have a few drinks and things and have some fun and things but my boyfriend wants me to try DP. I’ve never done it before. Can anyone give some advice? Does it hurt? Is it fun? Does it feel good?

2 Likes

We’ve never done DP with two real penises but my wife has had a dildo in one hole while being fuxxed in the other. She found it no more painful than normal but, from my point of view, everything was a lot tighter. Try practising with a dildo beforehand then you’ll be prepared.

5 Likes

Thank you! Yea that’s probably good advice to practise with toys and things first. Still I’m quite nervous but try anything once. Thank you x

5 Likes

Exactly as @rockstar said. We do DP sometimes me in the back sometimes a dildo or a vibe depending on our mood. It does feel a lot tighter when both are filled and my good lady will say always fill the back before the front as she finds that much easier. Also lube lube lube!

I hope you reach the same height my good lady does.

5 Likes

Same as above, only done with partner and toys, when the other half enters behind while already using the dildo it immediately pushes me over the edge to a much more intense mind blowing orgasm :drooling_face:.

I would definitely suggest the same as above and give it ago with toys first.
(Mrs)

5 Likes

Thank you! That was one thing I was going to say I suppose I’m going to have to buy more lube :joy:

1 Like

Do you have more than one dildo? If so maybe a solo practice could help you find a good position/angle that works well for you. 2 dildos stuck to the wall/door etc don’t forget LOADS of lube & enjoy​:smiley:

3 Likes

I will probably give it a go later today haha I’m excited to try but nervous incase it really hurts I’ve got 2 life like dildos yep :joy:

3 Likes

Also remember communication is key. Blokes tend to get caught up in the moment a little too much and forget it may feel good to them but maybe not very good to others.

You will have to update us later and let us know how it went

3 Likes

Fill your boots then​:joy: just take everything slow & at your pace, but let them know how you’re feeling. Communication is key with everything & maybe also some sort of safe word that you can say for both of them to stop if you are not feeling it :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Good for you being so open minded and willing to try something at least once. Are you ok with anal? I am assuming you are but want the sensation of anal and vaginal. I have no knowledge of this but would suggest trying with 2 dildo’s or 1 dildo and boyfriend.
Best of luck, and let us know the outcome. If you don’t like or it becomes too painful STOP.

2 Likes

My boyfriend is really respectful if I don’t want to do something of course he wouldn’t make me do it or if i wasn’t enjoying it he’d stop and definitely make his friend stop to

2 Likes

It’s very hard to do if you are looking to take on in the vag and 1 in the bottom as space is awkward - but as many said it’s easily none using a dildo

Personally take on in the mouth and one in the vag / bottom and the men can swap over

Personally I would take both in the mouth while I have a large dildo in my ass ….

9 Likes

Thank you for your advice I appreciate it. I have been spit roasted a few times before :joy:

5 Likes

For anyone interested (I doubt anyone is haha) but i will not be doing DP hahaha its way to painful even with lots of lube and wasnt very fun with my dildos

1 Like

At least you have tried it, a assume with partner and dildo or 2 dildo’s. It sounds like you have tried other things with 2 men, just enjoy things bu stay safe.
There are many other things to try. Good luck @AbigailM03

2 Likes

Yeah 2 dildos my boyfriend is in work at the minute but even still it wasn’t fun at all and was painful maybe some day I will try it but right now I don’t think it’s for me

3 Likes

Well at least you know :hugs:. Maybe you could still give it a go with your partner and a dildo in the future, may find it different. I have done so a few times now and don’t think I would progress to Two dildos any time soon :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

True I may try it with toys and my boyfriend at some point I’m sure I will :joy: but yeah I wasn’t comfortable and it didn’t feel to good

1 Like

I had the same experience and fitting two guys in was quite uncomfortable. Glad I tried it but wouldn’t do it again.

3 Likes