Double-sided tape...?

Am I right in guessing that this is the best solution for the successful sticking of nipple tassels/pasties?? I was recently given a pair of tassels but nothing came with them in terms of adhesive. If double-sided tape is the way forward, does it matter what kind it is, or is it safer to get one that's safe for body use??

I searched google and this came up - personally believe £9 a go is a bit pricey...
http://www.polepassion.com/shop/burlesque-accessories/nipple-tassel-tape/

Does LH stock an equivalent?

On the other hand if there's an alternative, or if you can recommend another product, please say! Cheers :)

Toupee tape from Ebay was less than that - also known as body tape or tit tape

Havent used it for nipple tassels but have used it for a dress that has a mind of its own and cant be worn with a bra

xGGx

Yeah I wouldn't use a roll of normal double sided tape - it can be ridiculously sticky and may be painful to remove from sensitive areas. Primark sell tit tape (or they used to at least) and you can often get body safe double sided tape from places like Ebay or I'm sure Lh will do some.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Yeah I wouldn't use a roll of normal double sided tape - it can be ridiculously sticky and may be painful to remove from sensitive areas. Primark sell tit tape (or they used to at least) and you can often get body safe double sided tape from places like Ebay or I'm sure Lh will do some.

Adx

Ebay do loads, you can get rolls or strips. It often only takes a few days to arrive once ordered. I often get Gravitape for about £3-5 including postage from ebay.

Thanks for your tips and tricks GG, Alicia and Nympho :) I've seen and heard of tit tape but for some reason thought it was a "clothing only" product [blonde moment!] Nevertheless I've cruised amazon and ebay, and have bought a roll for £3 [inc postage]; bargain compared to the original website I posted! Thanks again ladies :) xxx

I use hollywood fasion tape, it's little strips that come in a storage tin which is handy.

I lost my hollywood tape (which I believe I purchased on either Amazon of E-bay) somewhere in the flat so I have tried using double sided tape to secure an outfit in place, including on my boobs - it was fine, but I'm not sure about using it on the nipples..