Nipple pasties and tassles

I have a few questions about these as I have always wanted to try them.

I was wondering if size of your nipples matter much, I have very small nipples and I noticed that the area covered by most of the pasties on LH are a lot bigger than my nipples.

Also I was wondering where you would get body tape/ glue as I can't find it anywhere on LH though may have just missed it.

Are they comfy to wear?

And finially how long do they seem to stay stuck on?

They are comfy to wear and you can buy tape ( a bit like toupe tape) so you can reuse them again and again. I do know someone who uses false eyelash glue... With the tape they will stay put for a long time!

Another place I've bought them from you can specify what diameter you need so you can get nice petite sizes, and buy replacement tape as well.

I bought this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14443 - with some tassels a couple of years back, but seems to be discontinued now. However, I'm reliably informed that a product commonly known as 'tit tape' might do the job.

Comfort-wise, haven't heard any complaints, but I'd imagine they're not designed for all-day wear. Not in the workplace, anyway... I expect it depends a bit on what they're made of - weight if there's metal involved, and/or sharp edges if there are sequins.

How long they stay stuck - although we haven't had a lot of use out of the ones I bought, they've never fallen off unexpectedly, but again it'll depend on which ones you buy, and how energetically you twirl them :)

I have some of these but have never used them cos I always feared they wouldn't stay on....

CK - Can I just say how awesome those shoes are, I love them :-)

the ones are in my current profile pic are http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13560

i only wore them once for about 30 mins. they were comfy and stuck on well, even after i took them off of my skin to reposition and then put them on again

while nipples may be small pasties and tassles are supposed to cover the areola as well, so it is worth remembering while buying.

sweetlove666 wrote:

the ones are in my current profile pic are http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13560

i only wore them once for about 30 mins. they were comfy and stuck on well, even after i took them off of my skin to reposition and then put them on again

while nipples may be small pasties and tassles are supposed to cover the areola as well, so it is worth remembering while buying.

your's seem to look well placed and look really nice too...nice one ..er two lol

sweetlove666 wrote:

Ah I should of said my areola is rather small as well. I guess as my breasts are DD's I might be ok with nipple tassles that seem rather large on me, just might look a little strange to what I'm use to seeing when it comes to me own body.

cheshire kat wrote:

They are comfy to wear and you can buy tape ( a bit like toupe tape) so you can reuse them again and again. I do know someone who uses false eyelash glue... With the tape they will stay put for a long time!

Another place I've bought them from you can specify what diameter you need so you can get nice petite sizes, and buy replacement tape as well.

If they are an online site can you email me their website?

YesChef wrote:

I bought this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14443 - with some tassels a couple of years back, but seems to be discontinued now. However, I'm reliably informed that a product commonly known as 'tit tape' might do the job.

Comfort-wise, haven't heard any complaints, but I'd imagine they're not designed for all-day wear. Not in the workplace, anyway... I expect it depends a bit on what they're made of - weight if there's metal involved, and/or sharp edges if there are sequins.

How long they stay stuck - although we haven't had a lot of use out of the ones I bought, they've never fallen off unexpectedly, but again it'll depend on which ones you buy, and how energetically you twirl them :)

It's a shame that they no longer stock that product. I have heard of 'tit tape' before but never managed to find it.

It's tricky as I'm sure if I lived near the right shops I might even be able to find body glue or tape, but it's very rare I do travel and go shopping so I end up buying most things online.

Nymphomaniac - I'll track down the site again and get details for you. With tape they've stayed on me for many hours, an ex had a big thing for them, so they've been well used!

MTC - love my sex shoes , they're from a brand called Bordello and these ones are Teaze

I know my local sewing/haberdashery shop sells body tape. If you have a similar shop near you, it might be worth having a look. Also might be worth checking in Boots or Superdrug, somewhere like that, or perhaps somewhere like New Look or Claire's.

Ive a sheer black blouse i want to wear , do you think i could get away with just wearing tassles underneath ?

I think it is legal as long as the nipples are covered, so yes. But really I see nipple tassles as a show item for the bedroom or silimar. Just me though.

I know some people wear niipple pasties under tops that are very clingy or easy to slip down, as a bra doesn't always work for these types of tops.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I think it is legal as long as the nipples are covered, so yes. But really I see nipple tassles as a show item for the bedroom or silimar. Just me though.

I know some people wear niipple pasties under tops that are very clingy or easy to slip down, as a bra doesn't always work for these types of tops.

Think i might try it though , seems such a shame to wear a bra, spoils the effect. X