Nippies!

Hi! Does anyone know if these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14440

are reusable? I'm guessing once they've been used one, to use again they will need re-stickying, but is there anyway of restickying them or are they one use only?

Thanks!

Adx

Hey

When I bought some nipple tassles I also bought some tit tape so I could re use them, which you could do the same for these.

Dxx

Ditto above, that or restick them to the backing paper they arrive with. Ive had a few sets very similar to those and they are so sticky they kill to remove :/ x

I was wondering the same thing! I bought the black cross ones anyway so I guess I'll soon find out.

The Vagazzling suffers from the same fate - but I can't easily put tape on the back!

x

Have you looked into spirit gum? We'd use it for attaching fake facial hair, or sealing wigs, or any other prosthetics, and tends to hold fast until you use either the removal gunk or rubbing alcohol. Dunno how good it is for on nipples, but should defintiely be fine for vajazzling (usual patch test for allergies disclaimer aside).

Thanks everyone! Fab advive - I just didn't want to spend £4 on an elaborate plaster! So at least there are some methods I can look into for making them reusable!

Adxx