downstairs

My gf has always had a little bush downstairs. (always keeps it neat and tidy tho). She is thinking about shaving / waxing with a little strip. She was wondering is it better to wax or shave or have you any other suggestions ?

Have a search on the forums there is a thread about this often. :) The other threads have loads of good advice on them is why I am pointing you in their direction. Just search shaving, waxing etc. x

That's great will have a look. Not long joined. Thanks

I used to always have this issue! I used to shave but it would be itchy when it started to grow back, I didn't want to get it waxed as I have my eyebrows and legs done by a family friend at my mums house so didn't want to ask her to whip it all off!
Last week I used veet sensitive hair removal cream and that seemed to work, I was worried it would burn (ouch!) so sat in the shower ready to wash it off right away if it did! But all was fine. It wasn't itchy when it started to grow back and took longer than if I had shaved.
However I don't think you're actually meant to use it downstairs so this post probably hasn't been that helpful lol

My gf goes to a good friend for eyebrows getting waxed, but not keen on her getting in about her lady garden. Think she will shave but as you said could be itchy and stubbley. Not great if im giving oral.

I shave every morning in the shower cos I don't like it when it gets itchy ,I also moisturise daily too x

I tend to shave it because I hate hair so can't cope to let it grow long enough to wax it.

I would like her to have some pubic hair,or even a little strip. Will wait and see what its like when I get home.