DP's

Have any of you had a DP from 2 men? If yes did you enjoy it? Did you orgasm more than normal? I’ve done it with my wife with the torso dildo a few times and she seems to enjoy it, but I think it would be better with 2 actual men, with that being said I understand the part of bringing in another person, but is still one of my to do thing, but not very high on her priority list

1 Like

We’ve done it with a dildo in vagina and me up her bum. Would love to do it with two real penises but unlikely to happen sadly.

5 Likes

We have tried with 1 cock and 1 realistic dildo - in preparation for 2 cocks :smiling_imp:
But for me, I feel like it’s too much - it feels too full inside and can be a little uncomfortable.

I think this is because maybe we need to work on our angles of the toy and the cock.
But also, the dildo we’ve used is quite big and firm - so I want to try again with a smaller toy to see if it’s more enjoyable.

5 Likes

Would you think it would be easier with 2 men? Obviously the dildo doesn’t thrust so that could be some of the issues

1 Like

I’ve done DVP with 2 guys. It felt good whilst it was working but got a bit complicated with keeping everyone in place. I certainly would do DP if the right opportunity came along and I would consider doing DVP again. That being said, I’m not in a sexually monogamous relationship.

7 Likes

@walleyeslayer23
I think it really depends because with 2 men - you really have to get the positioning of everyone just right for it to work - to have DP.
Let alone getting them in well to hit all the right spots.
But like I said, we have not yet tried.
I think I would need hubby lying down, me on top of him with cock in my pussy - then another guy (with a slim cock) to enter me from behind.
Sounds great in my head :drooling_face: Not sure how it will be in reality.

4 Likes

I’ve never done it with guys but I love the sensation of DP, I’ve only done it with a combination of toys. Mega leg shakes from it. I can imagine it being a challenge to coordinate, toys are much better behaved​:joy:

3 Likes

We’ve done it with a toy and a penis. It was a little uncomfortable but something we ticked off our list. Don’t think we will ever graduate to two penises that just isn’t on our list as we are a monogamous couple.

3 Likes

Has to be wanted by both sides especially your wife as she’d be the one getting penetrated.

3 Likes

Yeah we’ve done it many times with dildos and myself in the backdoor, but was wondering if the feel of 2 real cock’s are better than the dildos, like I’ve said before 2 if in rythem can move but a dildo just sits there, the torso dildo works pretty good for us but don’t get the thrusting motion of 2 real cock’s going at it, and yes my wife would have to agree to this obviously, I said it would be ok, just no kissing the other person, just pure animalistic sex, sucking and *ucking going to pound town

2 Likes