Dr Kaplan Flickering Tongue Vibrator - Battery help please!

Hi

Just received above vibrator but perplexed as to why it's not working. It takes 3 AA batteries (ones I'm using are fully charged) and all are in the correct way as per the diagram. It's a real tight squeeze to get them in the battery compartment and to get them out I'm having to use pliers which really doesn't seem right! Am I doing something wrong or has anyone else had this problem?

Any help greatly appreciated !

X

Are you using rechargeables? They are NOT reccomended for sex toy use as they can be slightly larger than non rechargeable batteries. If you are (which I am only assuming as you say 'fully charged') I'd try using some regular batteries before returning the toy.

Thank you! I was using rechargeables, didn't realise they differed in size! Tried normal batteries and it now works :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Are you using rechargeables? They are NOT reccomended for sex toy use as they can be slightly larger than non rechargeable batteries. If you are (which I am only assuming as you say 'fully charged') I'd try using some regular batteries before returning the toy.

^^^ This!

Please don't use rechargeable batteries in sex toys as they're slightly bigger than normal batteries. This is why it would have been a tight squeeze to get them in there!

Try removoing the batteries and replacing them with 3 brand new standard AA batteries. If the battery compartment has a plastic sleeve, leave that intact asn as long as all the batteries are in the right way it should work.

If not, you might have received a dud :( in which case, send it on back for an exchange :) 

Huggle85 wrote:

Thank you! I was using rechargeables, didn't realise they differed in size! Tried normal batteries and it now works :)

You beat me to it!

Glad it's working now - enjoy! ^_^ 

Glad it's now working 😊