Bettie Page Buzzin' Bullet Vibrator

Hey guys. So I got this free ages ago and when I finally got round to giving it a try it just wouldn't work. I tried loads of batteries, some I know for a fact work because I took them out of my tv remote but nothing. I contacted LH and got a replacement but now that one is exactly the same! Am I just doing something wrong? Is there a special technique or something that I'm missing or have I just got another dud? Really gutted that it won't work. :(

It needs to be tightened quite tightly. If you're already doing that, it may be a dud 😁

Hey bex1213

Have you checked that the 2 3D half circles on the base are lined up (to make a complete circle) when you screw the bottom on? 

Also, standard things like:

- using regular batteries (not rechargeable) 

- using new batteries in the correct way

etc etc 

Yeah, I'm doing it so the little bumpy bits match. I'm assuming that's what I'm supposed to do...

bex1213 wrote:

Yeah, I'm doing it so the little bumpy bits match. I'm assuming that's what I'm supposed to do...

Sorry, Jess. Hadn't seen your post until after I posted this. I'm using batteries I bought from LH and some that I just had in the house that I know aren't rechargeable and work. I've double and triple checked that I've put them in properly as well.

Hmmm - could be a faulty one in which case, how annoying and unfortunate! 

When you say you got it for free, was it a gift? Or a freebie with an order? Or something else? 

It was a freebie with an order.

Goodness, I have that set and have not used it yet. thinking I should take mine out and give it a go!

Goodness, I have that set and have not used it yet. thinking I should take mine out and give it a go!

Me too! Going to check it now x

I would appreciate it actually. Might just be a bad batch!

I actuallly have the :\"classic vibrator" from bettie page, it was also a free gift and the packaging is so incredible I had debated giving it as a gift and sort forgot about it. I did pop in the batteries and had no issue but now I think I may have a different toy. Mine is a classic vibrator, black vs. a smaller bullet. The batteris were AAA, 4 total that go into a sliding encasing into the toy, the end cap screwed on perfectly.

I have the same set as you bex and it worked fine. I think you probably have another dud x

Gosh, really?! What a pain in the butt.

bex1213 wrote:

Gosh, really?! What a pain in the butt.

Sounds like you need an exchange. Please do get in touch to get it sorted - especially as it's an awesome vibe and balm set!