mini bullet vibrator help!

i just recieved the 'mini one touch bullet vibrator' i've taken out the pink slip thing, but it doesn't work, am i missing something here? Thanks

did you make sure not to take out the inner piece of plastic that wraps around the batteries?

I believe with some vibrators there was something in the batteries compartment that shouldn't be removed for them to work.

Lol, Nymphomaniac was faster than me :)

menyanthe wrote:

Lol, Nymphomaniac was faster than me :)

lol

If that's not the case one of the batteries might not be in the right way. I've had this happen before. Also I've had a battery arrive rusty before and once changed it worked ok.

if it's still not working I'm sure you will be able to request a replacement easily.

the anoying thing is that this is the replacement :S

i've put the pink slip back in and nothing

i've taken out the batteries (with the black rubber thing around them) and put in others, thsi just makes it buzz on and off

i've tried putting the original back in the other way up and again nothing, and i've done this with two of them, i don't understand what i'm doing wrong lol x

cattz: I feel for you. I have similar problem with one bullet and I gave up. As I could not make it work. I did not remove the paper round the batteries, I only removed the one on top of batteries and the vibrator did not come on. I know how frustrating it is. If the paper is still round batteries (nothing on top of them), then it seems like a problem with the bullet and not you?

This happened too me twice, 3rd tme lucky. I just emailed lovehoney and they sent a replacement, no problem. Bit frustrating though waiting for it to arrive ;-)

ahh, at least i'm not the only one :P

thanks all! x