Dreaming of Fictional Characters.

Hellooo ^_^

Every now & then I dream of the same fictional character from one of my favourite shows. I do dream of other characters that I love but there is always one who is more recurring. So, it has left me wondering, who do other people dream of? Is there a particular character you can't get out of your dreams? Mine is Stefan Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries (played by Paul Wesley). Xx

MissNoir wrote:

Hellooo ^_^

Every now & then I dream of the same fictional character from one of my favourite shows. I do dream of other characters that I love but there is always one who is more recurring. So, it has left me wondering, who do other people dream of? Is there a particular character you can't get out of your dreams? Mine is Stefan Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries (played by Paul Wesley). Xx

Nooooo!! It has to be damon!!
Anyway I have a few but mine are from the supernatural books I read. :)

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

Hellooo ^_^

Nooooo!! It has to be damon!!
Anyway I have a few but mine are from the supernatural books I read. :)

Ahahahaha oohhh you're a Team Damon, team Stelena all the way! I love Damon but there's something about Stefan ^_^

Twilight ..Taylor laughter , he's absolutely stunning , my boyfriend gets we'll jell when I watch the twilight saga :)

I love Rumpelstiltskin from Once Upon a Time![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)Must be that accent of his :)

Peter Capaldi as the Doctor and Paul McGann as well, both very nice saucy dreams, it was three in a row of Capaldi that made me realise I fancied him, still do of course.

Jensen Ackles as Dean in Supernatural! He's beyond yummy!

I do this all the time, that's why I love sleep so much. Alex Pettyfer is a regular visitor to my sleepy time, as is Billy Joe Armstrong. I don't feel happy when Zac Efron pops up in my dreams though, he needs to stay out.

On the Vampire Diaries hotty debate, I'd take Stefan home to meet my mother but I'd let Damon take me to the prom first, after I'd done with Tyler of course ;)

Robert downy jr as iron man, Hugh jackman as wolverine, Jonny depp as jack sparrow, Robert Patterson as Edward Cullen are a few of my favourites :p

Is it weirded that I find that rustle brand reeaaalyyyy attractive ??

Dream about fictional characters in a sexual way or just in general?

In a sexual way, never. In general, I tend to have Dragonball Z related dreams pretty often where I'm fighting with or against various characters. When I was younger, I used to dream about helping Kim Possible on her missions. :D

.•*misstaylor*•. wrote:

Is it weirded that I find that rustle brand reeaaalyyyy attractive ??

Yes.

Hahaha, nah, it's not. He does nothing for me, mind, other than make me wanna bitch slap him and brush his hair, maybe buy him a shirt with actual buttons on......