If you could sleep with any fictional character...

...who would it be? Any reasons why? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Personally, it would be Hanzo or McCree from Overwatch, Sub-Zero/Kuai Liang from Mortal Kombat X or Gambit/Remy Lebeau from the X-men.

Hee hee!

Trent from Daria

For years my only choice is James Fraser from the outlander books and I am glad to say the actor who plays the character in the tv series lives up to all expectations 😈

reasons: handsome, an amazing body, trust worthy, smart, can hold a conversation, book depicts him as an amazing lover, he's brave, protective, strong and adventurous...ohh yea and he dresses in a kilt

Lady Moonstone wrote:

For years my only choice is James Fraser from the outlander books and I am glad to say the actor who plays the character in the tv series lives up to all expectations 😈

reasons: handsome, an amazing body, trust worthy, smart, can hold a conversation, book depicts him as an amazing lover, he's brave, protective, strong and adventurous...ohh yea and he dresses in a kilt

I second that ^ Lady Moonstone! James Fraser is absolutely lush!

Also.... Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, from The Arrow (Stephen Amell)...that body!!!!!!!! Sonya Blade from Mortal Kombat - her finishing/special move was just sooooo sexy!!! Ragnar Lothbrok from the TV series Vikings... everything about him is just soooooo masculine and sexy! Jon Snow from GOT...both the book and TV Jon Snow are lush...to name but a few...my fantasy life is so full and varied!!!

Mmmmmmm it'd have to be Richard Sharpe from the 90's TV series Sharpe based on the books by Bernard Cornwell .
And Eddark Stark from GOT and Boromir from LOTR ....basically any character played by Sean Bean !!
Oh and just for a bit of a change Ross Poldark ( Aidan Turner )

Definitely mr grey but the one from the books he looks so different to the one in the films lol

Betty from riverdale would be my number one, or maybe daphne from Scooby doo!

Angel Batista from Dexter - the man is smooth as hell.

Fictional Character as in animated? Or just a character played by an actor / actress in a TV series or a movie... I guess am a bit confused.

My first thought was He Man from the Masters of the Universe... LOL

John barrowman as Captain Jack ! In touchwood/ doctor who

LOL Mcree from Overwatch!! Yesssss! It's High nooooooon ;)

Damon from Vampire Diaries was always a teen fantasy of mine. Or Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl

Lara Croft! Because why the hell not?! A strong and fit woman who loves action and isn't afraid to get dirty, what more would you want? I think that Ang suited the role well.

Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble for a threesome, what a pair of Bedrockers they'd be 😈

@Lady Moonstone: My mom would definitely agree to that!

Fictional Character as in animated? Or just a character played by an actor / actress in a TV series or a movie... I guess am a bit confused.

My first thought was He Man from the Masters of the Universe... LOL

Fictional characters can be animated or live-action. Probably should've clarified that...

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

LOL Mcree from Overwatch!! Yesssss! It's High nooooooon ;)

Damon from Vampire Diaries was always a teen fantasy of mine. Or Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl

Yay another McCree fangirl!

And hoo Lordy, I second Damon as another character I'd love to sleep with. Ian Somerhalder is so hot!

I would love to have a threesom with Sam and dean winchester from supernatural 👻💀😱😻

7 of 9 from Star Trek. Her sisters would also be ok.

Never really thought about this before, but ok. . . Gandalf from lord of the rings, I bet he is magic in bed. I like an older man and I bet he has some great stories to tell while smoking his pipe in bed afterwards.

Eymd_ wrote:

I would love to have a threesom with Sam and dean winchester from supernatural 👻💀😱😻

Ooooo I forgot about them, Eymd! How about sharesies and making that a foursome?

Also... Negan from Walking Dead - nasty piece of work...but horny as!!!